Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
OOC: Seeya tomorrow, hopefully.
Rellia smiled at him as the teacher came over. "Poor puppy, I'll wait until your detention is over." she said mischievously. "The innocent flower." she said again smirking.
----
Reis got down and blushed hard, sticking her mouth into Brit's pussy, eating the energy bar out of it and licking up the crumbs. "Oh... it tastes so much better..." she said with a quivering voice.
Rob turned slowly to the glaring teacher, realizing his hand was still in his boxers. "Yeah I know, I know, detention...." He took the slip from her and stood up. He turned to Rellia and mouthed (I'll be in the bathroom.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Britney screamed in pleasure, practically tearing hers hirt off and leaving her completely naked. "Yes!!! Fuck yes!! Keep licking!!!" She swung her legs around Reis, holding her in front of the toilet, then reached down and pulled her shorts off.
[Image: signature.png]
(He really thinks I'm going to do as he says? I said when he gets home.) She lays the schedule down. "I have every class with him anyways.. christ I had the school thinking it's cute to pair me with who I really don't care much for..."
----
Reis blushed feeling her butt be uncovered. "O-oh...Brit..." she moaned in escasty and stuck her finger in to fish out the remains of the bar, while doing that Reis licked her clit gently. "I-I'm... new at this... sorry..." she said apologetically.
Rob saw the face Rellia made. "Fine then, I can wait..." He left the room, his hand back on his dick. (Now, I wonder who I can find in the girls' room...) He checked to make sure no one was in the hall, then pushed open the door slowly.

------------------------------------------------

Brit screamed in pleasure, her clit now on fire. "Yoooouuuuu're so-ooooh-goooood at thiiiiiiis!!" She clenched Reis' ass as Reis fingered her, then tore off her thong, sticking her finger isnide Reis.
Rellia smirked. "May I go to the bathroom?" (forgot to put on my makeup...) she thought as she left the room.
----
O-oh Brit!" she yelled moaning, delving her head back into her vagina, sticking her tongue in as far as she could. (I hope she doesn't mind...) she thought as she lightly prodded her anus, to see if she'd mind.
Rob heard Brit's screams of pleasure echo through the bathroom. (Fuck yeah! It looks like I'm gonna have some fun.) He closed the door and moved between the stalls, listening to hear which one was occupied.

Brit let out another loud moan as her juices continued to flow, then pushed her fingers further into Reis. "Ohhhhhh yeah!!! Sooooo goooooood!!!" She pushed her pussy forward, smearing juice all over the sides of Reis' face.

OOC; No anal please... Blush
Rellia came up to the bathroom and heard some moans. "Hmm..." she entered the bathroom and saw Rob. "Of course you'd be where sex is, now get the fuck out of the women's bathroom." she said to Rob.
----
Reis stopped for a second and blushed, feeling her cherry touched. "Oh... Brit... just a little further..." she whispered and forced Brit's fingers forward. Afterwards, Reis let out a yelp and blood dripped from her vagina, cum came out almost immediately afterward. "Th-thank you..." she said and stuck her tongue into Brit's vagina while rubbing and pulling on her clit roughly.
Rob groaned. 'Just because you're not getting any right now doesn't mean I can't do someone else." He pulled open the stall door, finding Brit and Reis, Reis having just spilled her blood and juices all over the floor.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" He dropped his boxers and stepped forward, pressing his deck against reis' back. 'Having fun I see?"

Brit screams in pleasure. "Ooooooooooh yeees!!!! Juuuust a little *moan* longer!"
Rellia got so angry she turned red, then went in and pulled Rob out, sending a MASSIVE heat wave through him and looking at him fiercely, then she turned him around and pushed him against another stall door. "You're mine, got it!?" she screamed then sent another MASSIVE heat wave through both his arms, enough to give him such a huge erection it would hurt.
----
Reis got sheepish again after realizing a boy was around and stopped, blushing crimson from the sex and she sat down on her knees; putting her hands between her legs to hide her vagina. Then, she began to shyly lick Brit's vagina again, now very embarrassed because of the man. "Br-Brit... there's a... man in here..." she said equally as sheepishly as she felt.
Lex screamed in pain as his dick grew harder than it ever had before, reaching up almost all the way to neck. "So now you want some, huh, Meg?" He tried to move his arms but she had pinned him to the door. "Shit, you're stronger than I remember. I don't suppose you want to foursome do you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Brit let out another long moan. "I-I'm cuuuuuuuuuummmmiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!" She screamed in pleasure as she sent a flood of juices out onto Reis' face. She pressed her ahnds back into her vagina and slumped down onto the toilet seat, panting heavily.