Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
"You'll see." she giggled and smiled at him again in the same way. "Here's our class."
----
Sarah kissed her on the cheek "Well, I hope you feel much better soon!" she smiled brightly again.
Rob smirked and followed her in, his eyes focused on her ass through her jeans. His hard on pushed against his pants, threatening to tear soon.

--------------------------------------------

Brit made a soft moaning sound and unbuttoned her jeans. "No Reis, it's....it's my problem..." She thought of the DVD she saw last night, one of her brother's films. She ahd been up all night masturbating and now the thought of the film was getting her in the mood again.
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia looked at Rob between his legs (Hmm... it's getting to be pretty big) "Hey Rob.." she touched his cheeks and kissed him, sending massive heatwaves from all three points "Heh, don't get too happy."she walked to the back corner where the teacher usually can't see and sat down, signaling Rob to follow her.
----
"Why are you... doing that Brit?" she looked down at her panties and sort of liked it. "Are you... umm...?" she didn't want to finish that sentence, knowing it was true.
Rob blushed from th kiss, and felt himself get even harder. "I don't think I can promise that..." His boner pushed open the buttons of his pants, causing them to drop to his ankles.

"Wait up!" He chased after Meg, losing his pants along the way, and sat down next to her in his boxers.

----------------------------------------------

Brit pushed her jeans down to her knees and stuck her hand into her thong. She moaned a little bit louder and began fingering herself. "It was one of my brother's rentals... He left it in the DVD player..." She felt her clit get bigger.
Rellia looked at him (Hehe, everytime. Puppies are easy to--- is he in his boxers already!? Horny little dog!) "So then, mind if I call you...*she looked like she was thinking*...I call you Puppy?" she stared at him with eyes that look like they just want to ride him all day. "Well" How about it?"
----
"But it's class time... (whispering much softer) what if the teacher sees?" she looks down with the change and saw her wet vagina. Afterwards, she quickly looked away blushing. "B-brit..."
Rob grinned again. "You can call me anything you want. Now, why don't you sit on my lap, and we can talk about the first thing that pops up." He laughed a little at his own joke. (Smooth, Rob.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Brit continued to rub herself. "I can't stop...*moan*...right now..." She looked around the room with watering eyes. "I need something to fuck..." She looked down at her desk and grabbed the energy bar, then pushed it down into her thong. "OOOH!!!" She almost screamed but covered her mouth with her free hand.
"Funny Rob, but no thanks. As my Puppy though, you get to follow me home." she smirked, knowing what he'd think.
----
Sarah looked at it slightly weakly. "Ask to go to the bathroom..." Sarah rose her hand, asked the teacher, and left the room. She waited for Brit in the bathroom.
Rob groaned as his dick stretched against his boxers. "But this puppy doesn't want to wait until then..." He reached over to Rellia grabbed her breast, his horniness still increasing.

----------------------------------------------------------

Brit held back her moaning as she asked the teacher to use the restroom, then rushed off into the girls' room. As soon as the door closed she droppe dher jeans again and got to work, the energy bar back inside her.
Rellia smacked him so hard the entire class heard. "PERVERT!' she screamed. "Don't you dare touch my breast again!" then she whispered in a low tone after getting him in trouble, "Meet me at home, I can't have you too close if you're gonna get me in trouble."
----
Reis walked into the same stall Brit was in and kissed her lovingly, wrapping her arms around her. "I feel... wrong doing this but... I just can't hold it in... I... I umm... like girls..." she confessed in a more sheepish voice than usual when talking about uncomfortable subjects.
Rob blushed hard as he fell back in his seat. "Fine...Bitch..." (OOC: No offense Magus) He leaned back in his seat and started to stare at the board, then stuck his hand in his boxers and started to jack off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Brit moaned louder, pushing the bar deeper into her vagina. "Ohhhhhhh, Reis!!! Lick me!!!" She pushed her thong down, revealing her soaked pussy.