Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
Rellia saw him and scowled "Oh great, it's the 'lil skirt invader, now what do you want with a girl like me?" she now gave him a more sexual look, as if wanting to do something dirty with him. "Make sure I'm not the innocent flower." she quoted MacBeth smiling. Reis walked to her locker and opened it with a warm smile, the normal was inside, normal for her anyways. Hearts, and pictures of cute things like puppies lined the walls, with her books in the middle.
Rob raced up to her, but ripped along the way, losing his sneakers as he tumbled toward Rellia. He jumped to his feet, looking embarrased as he carefully stepped toward her.

"Just checking up on you. I don't suppose you might be free anytime soon?" He winked at her and leaned on the locker.

---------------------------------------------------------

Britney unfolded her schedule and searched the hall. (Room 113...Room 113...) She started to lose hope when she spotted the number in the distance and amde her way toward it, slowly inching through the door.

9Not many desks...Good, a small class.) She put her books down on one of the desks in the back and looked at the apaper hanging on the wall.

(Good, Reis is in this class...)
[Image: signature.png]
Reis took out the books and her schedule, looking at the first class. "Room 113, I hope it'll be fun!" Reis practically sounded like it was the best thing that ever happened to her, as she skipped to her class.
--
Rellia smiled back at him and touched his cheek, sending a heat wave through him. "Hmm... good question, I'll get back to you on that." she scoped him out up and down.
Rob felt a wave of heat flow out of Rellia's fingertips and through his body. "You know, Rellia, that's a turn-on..." He smirked. "Anyways, think nice and hard about it, oh, and think about the date too..." He turned back toward the other end of the hallway.

(Now if only I could remember where I left my locker...)

-----------------------------------------------

Britney sat down and opened up her bag. (Let's see. One number-two pencil. One 1-subject notebook. One high-tech calculator (OOC: Or whatever you call those things. XD) And one breakfast bar.)

Britney's stomach growled. (Skipping breakfast is never a good idea.) She unwrapped the bar, but decided to wait. (Reis might want some too...)
She snickered and looked at her schedule, then looked at the schedule she stole from Rob. Hmm... ah shit I next class with him..." (maybe I can see just how big it is)
----
Reis opened the door and sat right next to Britney. "H! How are you Britney?" she smiled brightly.
Rob looked around the hallway. "Now where was I going again?" He patted the sides of his pants, but couldn't find anything. "Well this sucks. Someone stole my schedule..."

He turned back around to look for it and got his sleeve caught on a nearby locker's handle. As the door closed, his open shirt was torn off. "Jeeze, I guess it was a good day to wear two shirts!"

He headed back toward Rellia. "Rellai, did you see me drop a paper?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Britney looked up at Reis and smiled faintly. "Hey Reis, I'm fine... Want some energy bar?" She broke the bar in two and held one up to Reis.
Rellia looked at him oddly. "Oh yes, I found this on the ground." she crumpled it up and threw it at him. "Hey, did you change shirts?" she walked by him and touched him on the chest, then took his paper back. "We have the same class first, come on we can walk together." she walked past the corner rubbing the underside of his cheek, sending a much bigger heat wave this time.
----
Sarah looked at her and smiled. "Oh, thank you Britney!" she bowerd her head slightly and lightly clutched the bar. "You seem a bit off, is anything wrong?" (any nicknames for Britney?)
OOC: You can call her Brit...

BIC:
Rob groaned. "You know, I just might need to know where my classes are today..." He rushed up to walk beside her, and felt the wave flow through his body. He put one hand in front of his crotch as the heat caused his member to perk up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Brit sighed. "No, just tired..." She looked around the room with half-open eyes. "Do anything fun over the summer?"
"Do you have a gun in your pocket or are you just happy?" she giggled, as if psychic about the fact he was hard. "We're pretty close by, we have history. Also, you can't have your schedule back until you do something to make me happy." she smiled at him in a sort of mischevious way.
----
Reis looked at Britney in a sort of worried manner. "Tired? Did you have a nightmare?" she said this with a slightly worried expression in her tone and on her face.
Rob grinned. 'And what exactly do you mean by that?" She moved his hands, allowing his steadily hardening erection to become visible again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Brit took a bite of her bar. "No, nothing like that... There was just...something on TV I couldn't stop watching..." She subconciously put her free hand between her legs.