Join our server on Discord

Facepalm.jpg
I haven't been around at all, and I've figured out the reason: I'm an idiot.

As I'm sure everyone knows, the site went down a while ago and I always used to get to the forum through the site. The site was dead, so I assumed the forums were too. Today I thought, "Hey, what would happen if I just get to the forums through google?"

It worked. I'm an idiot. The end.

So now I'm back. Did I miss anything good?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
The domain name changed to .org

That's what happened.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(03-07-2009 10:31 PM)Asesino Wrote: I'm an idiot.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Hey, 'least you admit it. J/k, but it's good to have you back, you're funny, and I think you could go around and post in the video games section, there's a debate that might be of your liking, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry. I didn't get the memo either. And I had some other dwellers on my contact lists at the time. I personally think the people did a rather shoddy job of telling that the forum was back.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
I made a thread about it and asked that people contact DaDers on their contact list. I and some others also posted up threads in various forums announcing the site's return. There's not really a whole lot more we could've done.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

I was also pretty late in returning. How was I supposed to know the site turned to .org? It's a mistake anyone could've made.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
my suggestion proves worthy again...
ANYWAY, *powers of subject change ACTIVATE; Form of Forum Business* you might want to go to the trenches and declare yourself present, dear Senjy (Can I CALL him that?!?!) is doing a roll call and status report.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(03-08-2009 03:40 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I was also pretty late in returning. How was I supposed to know the site turned to .org? It's a mistake anyone could've made.

We had no way of contacting everyone, short of going through each user profile and sending e-mails. We did as well as we could, but people who do not have IM programs, aren't furries or gamers were difficult to reach with any kind of forum posting. I did ask users to send e-mails to their friends to let them know.

(03-08-2009 04:00 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: my suggestion proves worthy again...

Which was that?
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+