Join our server on Discord

Digimon: 3/6/1999-3/6/2009
Today marks the 10th Anniversary of the anime debut of Digimon Adventure. Of course, the U.S. wouldn't get the show until July of 1999. Wow. I feel old. Tell me about your Digimon memories.
My favourite memory of Digimon:

Way back in the day when I was still way too old to get away watching the -mon shows, FOX would have these little interstitials between segments. I remember one where it had Gabumon and he said, "If I followed you home, would your mom let you keep me?" Thus began my huge crush on Gabumon, which later bled over into crushes on Gomamon and Guilmon.

Also, my love for Digimon/human crossbreeding eventually led me here, where I discovered what furries are...and that I am one. :3
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Yes I remembered watching digimon as well, the first season they premiere digimon and instantly I became hooked to it. I wasn't interested the rest of the rookies, but then suddenly when I saw Leomon I couldn't help falling for him, same goes for Flamedramon, veemon, guilmon*although not anymore*, Dorumon, and so on.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, seeing as I was a huge pokemon fan, and (at the time) not a huge fan of "clones" when I saw digimon, I was like "OMFG!!! they ripped off Pokemon!" especially since agumon looked like charmander, gomamons' in-training form looked like that pterodactyl pokemon from red, yellow, and blue. And other things that just kinda "pissed" me off...

Then a few years later, I didn't get into digimon exactly... but I read a few fics some guys posted on the DHZ, got a little more interested... though I was merely a forum lurker for another 4 years, until the DHZ was about to go down, so I decided to submit a fic.. Sonimon told me to come ehre, and my interest for digimon grew (wlel not a lot.. but hey, I like playing the new DS games.. and I do want to watch the series now. :P)
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(03-07-2009 05:07 AM)Rax Wrote: Well, seeing as I was a huge pokemon fan, and (at the time) not a huge fan of "clones" when I saw digimon, I was like "OMFG!!! they ripped off Pokemon!" especially since agumon looked like charmander, gomamons' in-training form looked like that pterodactyl pokemon from red, yellow, and blue. And other things that just kinda "pissed" me off...

Then a few years later, I didn't get into digimon exactly... but I read a few fics some guys posted on the DHZ, got a little more interested... though I was merely a forum lurker for another 4 years, until the DHZ was about to go down, so I decided to submit a fic.. Sonimon told me to come ehre, and my interest for digimon grew (wlel not a lot.. but hey, I like playing the new DS games.. and I do want to watch the series now. :P)
You mean Aerodactyle*something like that*?
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Pure luck, a friend of mine had Digimon world DS (which I wanted seeing as Digimon world 1 was awesome) and I searched google, when I came across the lemons I was a little freaked but more curious, and BOOM here we are...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
God...I was only 9 when it first came out. I remember catching the tail end of one of the episodes back when Fox aired them, and I was like, "omg! Wtf is this?!"

...I got in trouble, due to the fact I was supposed to be getting ready to go somewhere, and I was in my room, eyes glued to the TV, in my underwear.

...fast forward a bit...

I was 13, farting around the internet, when I felt the urge to play with myself. I did a google search for Hentai, and a pic of Renamon was in the results. I was all "O_O" and felt compelled to find more. I found DHZ, and used their lemon section as fap-fodder, until I lost internet. I found them again when they were just shutting down, then lost net again. Last year, I was "borrowing" Wi-Fi from the nearby hotels, and found that DHZ had died. After searching for the lost lemons, I found this place. Up until around this time last year, though, I didn't know about the message board. Then I found it.

And the rest is history...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The first episodes that really got me hooked were right after the kids returned to the real world in seach of the eight child. Prior to that, I had watched, but I didn't think the show was anything special. I could rattle off my favorite episodes from each season, but really, it's the characters that made the show special and superior to other "mon" counterparts. For me, these characters are:
Joe
Izzy
Davis
Yolei
Cody
Henry
Rika
Kazu
Kenta
J.P.
Zoe
Tommy

And if I had to pick one character from Savers, and man, it's tough because none of them were very good... can't do it. The first four seasons had great characters though, and Savers did have great animation and a well-thought-out plot. So, all in all, Digimon was a great show. It would be great if there were another season that continued where seasons 2-4 left off with the same voice actors.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, let's see. This series is mostly why I got here. I saw the show, found a site on the internet, found out about H, and found all of Sonimod's lemons. They led here much earlier. And now I'm here.
I was once into Pokemon, but I got somewhat bored with it, and then I tried watching Digimon Adventure, the series got me into fandom, and, the rest as one could say was...History.

Until to this very day, I am proud to say that I am still a Digimon fan.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...