Join our server on Discord

FINALLY!!
No, not your everyday rant, and it's about a video-game so this may get moved if it's in conflict with this forum's standards but I still wanna blow off some steam about a game. Just check that siggy I got. See that nice card with things you don't understand? FUCK! Those three platinum stars were annoying to get.

Shooting Star Rockman 3: Braku Ace. Man! I love this game, but damn they put lots of stuff to get and do! It drove me nuts!

Starting from the right, the first star required me to beat a secret boss with humongous HP, plus a barrier that kept regenerating each time he would warp to different locations, plus he wouldn't stay still for more than a quarter of a second (Except when he attacks) and whoo. He raep'd me once. And after a few modifications to my strategies I made it look like child's play! <_<

The middle star required me to beat 3 Sigma bosses (Hence its design), which had humongous HP as well, and each of them were damn fast, and the strongest of them (Sirius Sigma), hit with attacks that did between 400-500 damage a hit, pierced defenses, invulnerability and any other protection I put up! (My max HP at the moment was 2400).

Finally, the AJ Star- To trigger the bosses I required to win 20 Wi-Fi battles IN A ROW and make one of them durate over 10 minutes ONLY to make ONE of the BB/RR bosses appear. WHAT THE HECK? How am I supposed to do that if all I run into are the top players from GFAQs who I barely can cut from their gigantic 3000 HP down to 500 and then get irrevocably owned by Red Gaia Eraser?! RRRRAWR!

So to sum it up, I went to TheUnderSquare and got a PAR code to make Acid Ace BB appear and killed him legitimally, but his trigger wasn't done legitimally- yet I got my last star and completed my Wave Battler Card (What you see in my siggy). Uh... think I just ashamed myself over not wanting to wait for 20 victories? <.<

And I'm disappointed with the difficulty with the bosses in this game, Andromeda Infinity was way harder than all of the SSR3 bunch combined, eww. Not even Crimson Dragon SP (Still gotta fight his Sigma version), despite how cool he looks, is a threat to me ;/
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm glad you finally finished your work, that must've been really tough. xD;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I should own this game...legend of lagia(maybe that's how you spell it) is so hard i couldnt even beat disc2...then again i took up the 'no training' challenge i do in many rpg's.
Yeah, 'twas tough, especially completing the Card Collection (S, M and G Stars), which required me to get a total of almost 200 different cards. Others were fine, and funny too. The sidequests were much more meaningful than in the previous Star Force/Shooting Star games. However, fighting a few bosses, namely the ones to acquire the Platinum Sigma Star, really ticked me off. They were a pain to encounter, and freakin' easy to beat. What most angered me was all that stuff the pros at GFAQs were yabbering about them being freakishly tough and scaring me to face them before being prepared and I ended puppying them almost effortlessly.

And Magus, I'm sure you mean Legend of Legaia 2 (Also known as Legaia alone if I'm not wrong), because Legend of Legaia for PSX is a single CD only.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, that's it! Thanks. Legend of Legaia disc one was hard...but I put down the "no training" thing for that one and just started training, I had to go back 3 towns to begin my training!!!! It took my like 2 hours of training per area, but afterwards I owned the final boss.
Legaia 2 I never beat because I rented. I stopped when I got the mage girl.