Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 lemon
Nice doggy – Final Fantasy 7 lemon by MISTER BIG T
Commissioned by Tiger Lily

Cloud had finally been subdued, the powerful man having had gone berserk just moments ago attacking Aeris and other friends alike. He was now sleeping it off, just as if he had been too deep in his cups.

“Do you think that was caused by Sephiroth?” Tifa asked Barret who could only shrug in response.

Just then Vincent looked around the scenery “… Aeris has gone off somewhere.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeris had gone off to wash herself off the dried up blood. She had felt so filthy suddenly, so she had went to nearby lake to take a swim to cleanse herself. The warm water felt very good against her lithe, naked body as she brought her hand full of water over to her left breast caressing it a bit.

“Aeris? Are you here?” a voice suddenly called her out, making the girl eep and sit down to the water, trying to cover herself.

The one who had just called her out was no one else but RedXIII or Nanaki, as he was actually called. The muscular red creature looked at the young girl with his only eye.

“Don’t look at me! Why are you here anyway?” she’d ask while she moved her hands to cover up her breasts.

The wolf like being moved his right rear leg to rub on his ear as he sat down. “Why are you so worried? I already told you earlier, I am not into your kind… I was just pretending so Hojo would let his guard down.”

This revelation however did very little to reassure Aeris as she blushed a bit more.

“Can you at least, look away while I come get my clothes?” she’d ask, before a short pause she’d continue “Please…”

Nanaki moved up and turned around completely. “Like this then?”

Aeris began to get closer to her clothes at the shore but she’d let out a small gasp as when turned around, she could now see the very large pouch along with a very large sacs of the red wolf. She blushed some more as she took hold of her panties but noticed Red sniffing the air few times.

“Aeris… Are you in heat?” he asked simply, which only made her embarrassment greater.

Aeris shook her head quickly “N-No!! W-What makes you think that?”

“I can smell… Someone being in heat. And whoever that person is, she’s very near…” he’d continue.

"I certainly hope it isn't me..." she hesitatingly said.”Because, I don't think like that."

The red dog would turn around while licking around his lips slowly and sit down, his cock starting to come out from his pouch. "I think it is coming from you, I can smell it coming clearly from you Aeris."

The brunette hair woman shivered slightly, "Please...I'm not that in much of heat am I?" she then slightly turned her body but then, hid it again feeling rather embarrassed she didn't know why she's feeling strange especially around a big red animal.

Nanaki would get up and walk up to Aeris who had turned her rear to him, the dog placing his muzzle against it and giving a long lap at her pussy. "You are Aeris, what made you get like this?"

"W-what are you d-doing!?!" Aeris shouted at RedXIII, "I-I thought you’re not into humans..."

The dog smirked as he gave a long lick along the pussy some more before retreating his tongue away momentarily. "If I am not into humans but you seem to be into me anyway." he'd murmur while poking his long tongue into her cunt.

"S-stop, don't do this to me...please...ah...." Aeris began to moan as the red dog continued to tease her with his long tongue.

RedXIII would murr as he pulled his tongue out, only to begin lapping at her clit and teasing it with his rough tongue, rolling along the clit.

"Oohhhhh please..... Stop.... Please don't do this....I can't-" she moaned louder feeling his tongue reached for her sensitive spot. "Ahhhh....."

As she began to moan even more, she could feel herself start losing her strength as Nanaki’s tongue kept on licking her along the clit, suddenly pushing her over the edge; making the girl give a scream of pleasure as she’d orgasm against RedXIII’s muzzle, spraying her cunt juices against his face.

Nanaki continued to lap at her clit while pressing his muzzle even closer to her cunt, before he'd soon stop licking. "Aeris, will you lick mine too?" he'd ask as his knotted cock was now standing in its impressive erect length.

"No, I don't want to..." Aeris continue to be more resistant. However, the look at his doggyhood made it harder for her to still resist. "Although I don't perhaps I should try," she’d think to herself as she kneeled down grasping his penis and rubbed it softly between her fingers.

RedXIII's wiggled his tail as his tongue hanged now lower and he'd nod. "Whatever you want to tell yourself, it's fine with me..." he'd murmur softly while lifting his right rear leg to give her better access to the dick.

Aeris nodded at him, and then her fingers continued rubbing it until she had her mouth swallow the shaft of his penis. "Mmmm..." She mumbled.

RedXIII began to slam his right leg up and down as he'd pant a bit, his long tongue hanging very far from his mouth. "Mmmhhh you're very good, have you had lots of practice?”

Aeris giggled pulling it out and smiled, "No... This is actually my... Very first time." then she continue suck on it but, then she have her tongue fiddle with his penis's head making more pleasuring than ever before.

Nanaki could not help but laugh a bit. "Oh really? Poor Cloud likes you so much, well I will be taking your virginity instead of him." he'd murr slowly.

Aeris blushes even more questioning him before going on. "How... Do you know I like Cloud?” she’d ask before she’d continue "I mean it couldn't be that obvious that I like him right?”

Nanaki would laugh a bit as he'd move to rub his cock along her face. "Anyone who's seen you next to him more than two minutes knows you both have feelings for each other. But today, you are mine." he’d murmur as he suddenly came all over the face of the girl coating it in his thick, musky smelling cum as his knot would swell up some more, as he'd slam his rear leg down to ground still being rock hard. "Lie on your back."

“If that's how it should been then...." Aeris began to say only to get some of the cum into her mouth as she tried to speak, forcing her to swallow the strong cum. It was nearly intoxicating n taste, far too strong; not at all meant for her kind. But somehow, that only turned her on more. She slowly lied on her back opening her legs for the big red dog. "Then... Go for it just... Please be gentle..."

RedXIII moved closer, mounting her slowly as he pushed his dick's tip to the entrance to her pussy before with a heavy thrust, inserted into her and began to fuck into her hard and rough, like a domestic dog.

"Ah! Wait, I thought you’re going to be gentle!" Aeris tried stopping him as she held her hands trying to stopped what he's doing but the animal is too strong feeling her virginity almost about to tear.

Nanaki howled a bit as he began to pound into her pussy, as if he had totally lost himself and reverted being feral creature now just using a bitch in a heat as his balls slapped against Aeris' thighs.

The brunette woman finally screamed as he finally tear off the wall of cervix, blood pouring out along with a mixture of her strong smell of cum. RedXIII kept pistoning into her pussy harder and faster while licking along her face as he kept slamming into her.

She moaned continuously feeling the cum mixing along with his has made the ecstasy more intense. "Ahhhhh.....Reedd.......mmmmmm!"

Nanaki's tongue again hung low from his mouth as he'd continue to fuck her so strongly as his knot began to get close to cumming into her.

She felt a strong pressure feeling inside of her as well, "ReedXII I'm....I'm....cumming....ahh....."

RedXIII howled again as he began to shoot his cum into her pussy as his knot began to suddenly swell inside of her cunt, locking him deep into her as he kept shooting more cum into her.

"Ahhhhhh" She screamed as she let out more of her cum, the stream of cum swirling around his knot feeling more intensifying.

RedXIII laughed a bit as he kept filling her pussy and her womb with his cum. "Not only did I take your virginity, you are going to be pregnant with my child not Cloud's." he'd taunt her.

"But... It's impossible..." she said staring at the red dog. "How can I become pregnant with you?

Nanaki smirked as he licked along her face softly while cumming more into her pussy. "Don't you know? When a guy comes into your pussy, you become pregnant with their child...." he'd murmur before giving a small laugh.

"I know that.... But... You’re a dog... And I'm human..." she moaned while she had her hand wrapped around his back wanting more

RedXIII laughed a bit as he kissed her while finally, his orgasm would stop. "How do you think I was born? You saw my grandpa right? He's from my mother's side. My mother was just like you. My kind has evolved to be able to breed with other races since there are so few of us, it is the way my kind has survived for so long." he'd murmur softly.

Aeris was delirious hearing this but she was too horny to care even if she would end up with a pack of puppies growing in her. “Well if that’s the case… Do you want to do some more?”

Nanaki grinned as he wouldn’t pull out his cock, it still being completely hard after all the amount of cum he had given out. “Fine, turn around and get down on all fours like a nice bitch in a heat.”

Aeris nodded while blushing and turning slowly around making the cock stir up her cunt inside of herself as she moved making the girl let out a soft sigh from pleasure. As soon as she got on all fours, the big dog suddenly mounted her violently beginning to thrust into the woman’s pussy at fast rate while making his heavy balls slap against her thighs.

“Ahhh!! Reeed!!!” she’d scream out as her entire body was shaking from the pleasure and she’d moan heavenly while biting her lower lip. “Ohhh take me… Claim my body…”

RedXIII howled again as he probably wouldn’t have stopped even if she had wanted to. The male thrusting in and out at her at fast rate, ramming deep and hard into her cunt; hammering deeper with each of his thrust.

Aeris began to pant and moan harder as she could feel yet another orgasm beginning to build from all the pumping into her pussy as she’d blush heavily. “Ohhh come… Reed… Ohhh… Come!” she’d beg for him to release himself once more.

Nanaki was more than happy to fill that request as he began to shoot a load after load of his cum into her pussy and into her womb, starting to make Aeris’ belly get bloated and her have the appearance of a pregnant woman. The woman, feeling the cum shoot and fill her with the warm seed triggered her own orgasm as she came again, squeezing her cunt tight against his dick.

For a long time, she just lied there panting and holding her head down against the ground as RedXIII kept on filling her with cum for what felt like an eternity until he finally was satiated and he’d pull away with his cock flopping out as cum would slowly drip along down the pussy of Aeris.

“Red... You do know we can’t get together… Even though I shared that time with you, we can’t have a future together… You know that, don’t you?” she’d begin to speak as she’d turn around and run her hands to caress his scarred face.

Nanaki would sigh heavily while lowering his head. “I know but it would have been nice if you know, you would have had my cubs … But you have your own future with Cloud, not me.”

Aeris would laugh a bit as she’d hug the red creature. “No Red. Just because we don’t have a future together, doesn’t mean I can’t bear your children. And I’m sure if Cloud loves me as much as I do him; he’ll forgive me for what I did today with you and won’t mind that…”

RedXIII would purr gently, resting his head against her stomach. He would become a father… His dreams would come finally true and his race would be saved…..

FIN
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
*tears out of Aeris' belly, fully clothed and grown* Oh yay! Aeris/RedXIII! The world needs more Aeris/Random Inhuman Creatures now and again!

And how funny it would be if Nanaki's race was born chest-burster style like in Alien! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Actually Aeris dies in the game thanks to Jenova using Sephiroth's image though RedXIII does get cubs with someone else.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
??? ... ... no ... lemon ... ya ... o.k. escept?? ya, doggy?! ;)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
That... made me... so hot... meow... damn you MBT!!
Sorry i didn't comment earlier. I have to say it's a really good fanfic. :3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This story is still making me horny! Goddammit MTB, you made it too good!