Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily and Lord Requiem rp!
Okay you know the rules if not, then you'll probably get pulverized by my man eating rabbits! Okay let's start!

Profiles!

Name: Sweet Day(Although her real name is Cheryl Purly)
Description: A girl with rabbit ears and fluffy tail, wears mostly lacely clothing most of the times. She's also an average student in a private high school, and pretty much lives completely alone in her apartment where her mom pretty much far from where she lives.
Personality: Very innocent, she's gets scared easily by big beings however once she gets to know that person she's really kind caring. She's also very klutzy, sometimes even trip things out of nowhere.
Sex orientation: Straight
Breast size or cock size: B

Name: Victor Smolski(His real name although is Vicky)
Description: A girl who ends up being as a boy. A very religious girl-er boy*wears a cross* with very blond hair, blue eyes and wearing a priestly uniform, even has a girly room. Her brother is very protective over her which seems to be trouble whenever Victor brings boys over. He does quickly adapt to the boyish environment however; he refuses to go to the boy's bathroom and rather go to a girl's bathroom. And he's human with white feathered ears.
Sex orientation: Gay(although he thinks he's considered himself straight)
Breast size or cock size: 7 inches.

Name: Lax
Description: A short tempered werewolf who wants Linvar and beat up Kaze. Purple hair tied in a ponytail with a feather on the other ear, yellow eyes and wears a uniform and mostly wears a cross. He wields two golden guns, he can change his bullet into any element or status*such as poisoning the victim*. He's also very protective around Jailen.
Sex Orientation: Straight
Breast size or cock size: 15 inches

Name: Jailen
Description: A asian snow leopard*plus a fairy* who speaks chinese, while her dragon DW(writing dragon) translates her by writing down what she says. She's rather perky around males and sweet, she's also a great chef doing chinese food and dim sum. Jailen also goes to with Victor and Sweet.
Sex Orientation: Straight alittle bi curious.
Breast size or cock size: 44D

Now onto the rp!

It was dark at the city, noone was with the pink ear rabbit, absolutely noone. She is completely vulnerable in the dangerous city. Sweet stopped herself from continuing further as she heard footsteps around her.

She continued again but, the same sound was clashing louder and louder as the moment she continued to walk. Sweet felt herself starting to run until she felt a furry arm grasped her wrist.

"Where are you going cutie?" A sensual growl was coming from the stranger's throat.

"It's none of your business..." Sweet answered trying to struggled out of the brown werewolf's hands, but he's much too strong for her to handle. "Please...let me go..." She pleaded at him, her eyes flowing with tears.

"Not unless I have the chance to fuck with you." He pulled the rabbit closed to his chest, tearing off her clothes, taking her undergarments off of her. The werewolf sniffed at her lavender hair feeling his arousal started to grow which instantly made the doggy hood erected abit. Pushing his shaft a bit to her pussy lips. "I bet your even virgin." He smirked at her.

Victor yawned going to his room, "Back to school and already the chaos has erupted...now I'm the whole embarrassment of the school, well some of them." He laid on the chair grumbling, he couldn't believe it. It's been one year and now most of them are teasing him saying that he's changed genders just because he got hit by a rock. "Well everything going to be fine....this just a phase that might passed."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'll put in a more thorough profile later for Seleer, but this will do for now.

Name: Seleer

Race: Lion Anthro

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7" *168 cm*

Physical description: Much like half of a Leomon. Seleer has the build of an athlete. He doesn't wear clothes, mostly due to his own fur coat. His body contains the destructive Fire Elemental, which he represses through lots of sex.

Cock size: 10" *25 cm*

Seleer was heading home when he heard the melody of a girl's voice pleading. His experienced ears quickly picked up their location in an alleyway. A cute rabbit girl was being held up by what looked like a wolf.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
"Help m-" She was about cried out but her mouth was covered by his hand.

"Just nothing to see here buddy, just move along nothing you see out here." He smiled friendly at him, hoping the beastman would just ignore him and let him be doing his rape.

Sweet started crying, hoping she would be saved, she doesn't want her virginity be taken by a rapist, not like this!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seleer stepped further into the alley, preparing to rescue this girl.

"Right. How about you let the girl answer?" he asked. "If you really do have nothing to hide, she'll say the same thing, right?"

The OCA
The werewolf gulped, letting the girl speak. Which Sweet panted and stared at shadowy figure, "Please help me!" She sobbed, but the werewolf got his nail close to her throat.

"Well now that you figure out the answer, do you really wished for this girl to die?" He smirked at him thinking he has no way to rescue her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seleer's body tensed, and he suddenly lunged at the two, punching the werewolf right in the face. He pulled his claws away from the girl's throat, and wrenched them apart.

"Run!" he shouted, tackling the werewolf to the ground.

The OCA
Sweet nodded taking up her close covering herself from which has left running hastily to her house hoping no one sees her, as she finally reached to her home. She quickly opened the door and immediately fell down to the floor crying. "I can't believe...I got so easily raped." She cried tearfully.

"Grrr you'll pay for that!" He growled slashing his claws at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seleer growled in pain and slashed back at the werewolf with his own sharp claws. Blood trickled down the side of his cheek, however, it was but a flesh wound to him.

"Leave the girl alone!" he growled. "You have no right to harm her!"

The OCA
"Who says I can't harm a little girl like her!? Her body was begging to be taken, I mean seriously you really want her body the same way I do right!?" He smirked at the half lion and half man, who easily avoided attack due to his fast paste. "Don't you really want to feel your penis rip through her virginity? Cause that's what I want to feel!"

Closing the door behind her, she took a quick shower, brushing her teeth, laying the bed. However; she couldn't sleep her mind couldn't stop thinking about that dark shadow she just saw.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)