Join our server on Discord

Project Anubis: Neutralized (Cowboy/Gol RP)
Blah blah blah, if your screename isn't Gol22 or Cowboy From Hell, get the fuck out, blah blah blah.

Project Anubis:

Three days ago, an experimental supersoldier codenamed Cowboy escaped with Project Anubis, a very high powered Anti-Tank automatic rifle, with a classified design of clip.

The weapon itself is nothing special, a .700 Magnum Caliber rifled cannon, fully automatic, that fires scaled down tank ammunition. The clip, however, is manufactured entirely by our eggheads down at R&D, capable of mass-producing the special ammunition required for the rifled cannon within the clip itself. A rough estimation is 25,000 rounds of ammunition before the internal components of the clip degrade. I don't think I need to tell you how dangerous this technology would be if it fell into the wrong hands.

Retrieve the weapon and clip at all costs. Either detain the soldier, or terminate. This is a high-priority mission, don't let me down.

Character Sheets:

Name: Diesel Harris
Species: Arctic Wolf
Description: 7'3" tall, black furred wolf, with black hair struck through with premature grey. Orange eyes, mildly muscular build, usually seen in his Officer's Uniform.
Position: Mission Briefing(he'll only see use at the beginning and the end.)
Weapon: -

Name: Sable Harris
Species: Twin-Tailed Kitsune
Description: 5'9", Black fur, with a grey belly, black hair with deep blue highlights, Gold eyes, usually seen in BDUs
Position: Sniper
Weapon: Barrett .50 Sniper Rifle

Name: "Duke"
Species: German Shepherd
Description: 6'2", muscular build, black fur, brown hair, orange eyes, also seen in BDUs.
Position: Demolitions Expert
Weapon: M-4 Carbine, "Masterkey" Entry Shotgun mounted under barrel, C-4 Explosives in satchel charges.

Name: "Cowboy"
Species: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Description: 6'6", Predominant traits are of a Timber Wolf, muscular build, grey fur, light grey belly, shoulder length black hair, maroon eyes, strange markings under eyes/on shoulders, wearing BDU pants and Boots only
Position: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Weapon: [DATA EXPUNGED]
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Okay....

Name: Gol
Species: Wolf
Description:

Tall (6'5) black furred with white underbelly, short black mohawk, clear white eyes giving him the ability to see clearly through light or dark. About medium toned body muscle. Usually wears white sleeveless shirt and white and black camo pants with black combat boots and black fingerless gloves.

Weapons:

Seeing that he can customize any weapon before missions, his main weapon he would prefer using is a HK G36 with custom ammo cartridge that holds 50 bullets each magazine, top of the line stock, barrel, and shotgun attachment. Secondary is a customized duel deagles, with a clip that holds 15 shots. Grenades and any other explosives won't be needed unless its part of the objective.

Armor: http://www.rodriguepralier.com/ao2/heavy_armor.jpg

Skills:

Very strong, don't let his size fool you. Can withstand heavy damage over time only with heavy gear. Stealth suit wise, very agile, quick, silent, and knows how to restrain an enemy without killing

Name: Sheila
Species: Husky
Description:

Somewhat tall (6'0), orange fur with white underbelly. Her body nicely fit with light muscle tone. Has green eyes and wears black t-shirt with long urban camo pants and black boots, aswell as fingerless gloves.

Weapons:

She usually uses the light weapons, like SMG's. Primary is a P90. Secondary is a glock. She always keeps a Dragonov sniper with red tiger paint.

Armor: Somethin' like this. http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gal...3/MK02.jpg

Skills: Has incredible accuracy with her weapons. Very agile and can hack computers.

Very well, where shall the setting begin?
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
..well, want I should set it up so that your guys are already on base, and the "bad guy" is already out raising Hell?
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OCC: Sure, i'm down with that.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
[Undisclosed Urban Environment]

Gunshots echo across the cityscape, followed by shouting, screaming, and an ungodly howl.

The Project known as Cowboy was currently combatting a group of "junkas", furs who believed themselves to be "gangsta" and "hardcore".

They were losing. And Cowboy hadn't even fired his weapon, yet.

The cops were on their way, the howling of their sirens echoing between the buildings, as the wolf-looking experiment howled, and pulled the weapon off his back. He fired it at the Cadillac the Junkas were hiding behind, the sheer sound of the weapon going off blowing the glass out. The sabot round broke apart, the sleek needle-shaped round piercing the fender of the large car, before exploding in a burst of shrapnel.

Cowboy's ears twitched, as he heard the cop cars draw nearer.

[Classified Military Installation]

Gen. Harris walked into the briefing room, where the four people sat. One, his wife, a professional sniper, smiled at him, while the other he knew simply as Duke played with a grenade, spinning it on the polished table.

"Thank you for coming," he began, "this is a classified mission, and due to the nature of the mission, and our lack of resources, we have brought in two of the best freelance mercenaries we could muster."

He gestured to Gol and Sheila, and Sable snorted quietly.

"...they're just kids. This is supposed to be a mission, not babysitting." She muttered, her voice deep, smokey, and just a bit sensual.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Sheila nodded as the two were brought into the introduction. Gol just turned his head to the side and eyed over at the others for a short moment before looking back at the general. Both sat quietly. Sheila wearing her gear already without her weaponry, keeping her leg crossed over the other as she listened carefully to the briefing. Gol wore only the lower half of his gear, leaving the rest of his armor set beside his seat, also without his weapons.

Still looking at the general, Gol tilted over toward Sheila who sat by him. "You think we got a challenge on our hands between the others here?" He whispered to her quietly.

Sheila turned her head a bit, looking at him from the corner of her eye. "Don't start going against others you just met. Whatever this is that they need us for, we may need their help. Who knows, maybe you'll be friends." She quietly snickered as he just snorted to himself.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Sable grinned evilly, "oh, I'll be the judge of that."

Diesel cleared his throat, "now, before we get into a fight amongst ourselves, the mission at hand."

Sable frowned, and slunk back in her chair.

"Project Anubis is a high tech weapons system, utilizing radioactive crystals and nanotechnology to replicate ammunition in the clip. It was currently being tested in its counterpart weapon, designated BFZ-700. BFZ-700 is a large caliber, rifled-barrel cannon, with full-automatic capabilities. It was originally designed as an anti-materials weapon, capable of penetrating six inches of armor steel. It was currently tested by a volunteer, who's name is classified." Diesel began, handing folders to the group, "his Callsign is Cowboy, and is a volunteer in a top-secret supersoldier program. For reasons unknown to us, Cowboy left the base three days ago, with BFZ-700 and Project Anubis. There have been news reports of terrorist attacks, primarily towards gangs in the city. It seems that Cowboy has decided testing it under laboratory settings isn't good enough. Your mission, ladies and gentlemen, is to engage Cowboy as discreetly as possible, so as to not arouse the civilian media. Recapture the weapon and the clip, and capture Cowboy, either dead or alive."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
They both went through the folder of the information and pictures.

"My my... that is one hell-bringer of a gun." He said as he stared at the picture for a moment.

Sheila was thinking to herself for a moment before speaking. "How could we be discreet during this chaos that he is creating? If we go in there, the catastrophe will grow larger no matter how we try to take him and soon enough the media will be all over our ass."

Gol looked at Sheila and nudged her with his arm. "Hey, we could just add-on to the destruction as we go against him and make it look like it was still him." He shrugged as he closed the folder.
The Mod Squad
The OCA