Join our server on Discord

Oregon Trail!
Big Grin 
Who else loves this old school game?

-"You have died of Dysentery"

-"You got mauled by a bear"

-"Those berries are poisonous"

I just bought the program for my phone(a total ripoff at $6.99, considering the other games are $3.99-$4.99), but it was totally worth it.

So, seriously. Who wants to relive 4th grade for a bit?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
HA~!

I beat the game when i was in Elementary on the last day of computer time.

So far the only survivors were me and my son... others died from either snake bites or drowning from those stupid rivers!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
No the rivers were cool... when the wagon wasn't tipping over and I losing half my food and the rations having to get even THINNER, it was the mountains that keep kicking my ass, and the trading amongst the people was whorish because it took me years to realize who was giving what to who and why after trading I STILL needed what the hell I'd been trading for in the first place, but it's still badass. lol
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
A lot of times I just sped of the time so I would get to places faster, not realizing that my food supply was going down really fast... but then came the hunting!

I was a fuckin' sharpshooter! I shot everything!... even the rabbits... but you know what, that's survival of the fittest for ya!

Other times I was low on something or my caravan was just really messed up because when I had it on the quickest speed setting, I was moving only a step every second. Almost like some kind of lag.... I wasn't sure what the hell the problem was but I just managed to get my ass to town when I needed it most.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
And what was up with the damn supply posts in the middle of nowhere that had NOTHING you needed, and did we NOT have penicillin yet, I mean, DAMN.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Amazing game. I loved ignoring my typing assignments to play it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I always sucked at that game. I just filled my wagons with guns and bullets and paved a path of death. Never made it to oregon, or wherever the goal is. Been years since I played that game.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I love this game, it's still fun to play after all these years. I didn't know that bears could kill you though. My biggest problem was wagon parts breaking, especially right near the home stretch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dude, I just bought the phone app. like 3 days ago also. It makes me laugh, because I have no affection whatsoever to my fictional family. If they get dysentery then they have live with it. They all end up dying by the end of the game. You know what's also a hilarious game? Thule Trail. It's pretty much a modern version of Oregon Trail. You can play it below it's so hilarious. I'm playing it right now. My passengers were Masquerade, Xenu, Dr. Manhattan, and Socrates.

http://www.thuleroadtrip.com/thule_trail...Trail.html
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Bah! i just lost could not pay for a speeding ticket and got impounded, Jose the II fell in love in vegas stayed behind it was just bad since i got to Nevada.
Jen is basicly this http://e621.net/post/show/1207/armor-can...male-forgo armor with more defined plates and a wee bit thicker on this renamon http://e621.net/post/show/21491/canine-d...erie-renam