Join our server on Discord

A Health and Fitness Thread???
You know...after that little chat with Wise back in Photo Thread, I thought maybe it'll be neat if we had a little area for anybody interested in talking about health, fitness, losing weight and other things associated with it. We can discuss ways on controlling diet, suggestions for exercise and others in the right topic. Anybody into it?
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well I lost 30 pounds when I went to my new school, well I basically do was eat alot of food during breakfast, somewhat in lunch, and a lot more during dinner.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Try the "being poor" diet. I went from 279 pounds down to 210! Seriously, eating only one meal a day really works.

Yeah, why not. Sounds like it could prove beneficial. Get people out from behind their computer screens and have them sweat off 'dem JELLY ROLLS!!!

*pokes a fat kid in the stomach*

LOOKIT 'DEM JELLY ROLLS, FATBODY!!!!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(03-03-2009 05:48 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Try the "being poor" diet. I went from 279 pounds down to 210! Seriously, eating only one meal a day really works.

Yeah, why not. Sounds like it could prove beneficial. Get people out from behind their computer screens and have them sweat off 'dem JELLY ROLLS!!!

*pokes a fat kid in the stomach*

LOOKIT 'DEM JELLY ROLLS, FATBODY!!!!

How can you only eat once a day? Don't you get hungry? Even when I sit on my computer all day like today, I still get hungry...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Oh, trust me, I'm hungry all the time. But I can only afford to eat once a day.

Besides, after a while, your stomach shrinks, when it starts eating away at the reserves(FAT). Plus, I sleep more, move less, etc.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
i don't diet. I walk to school and carry heavy weight. Weekends i sometimes chop wood for the family or any job that requires much brute force. I don't need to be any healthier by listening to other people's fascist regimes on how to have wonderful sexy slim bodies and pecs bigger then tank shells thanks. I'm not Johnny Bravo.

So yeah, i'm not keen on the fitness section idea BUT you could make a nice little thead in general chat seeing as so many are interested.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-03-2009 08:26 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: i don't diet. I walk to school and carry heavy weight. Weekends i sometimes chop wood for the family or any job that requires much brute force. I don't need to be any healthier by listening to other people's fascist regimes on how to have wonderful sexy slim bodies and pecs bigger then tank shells thanks. I'm not Johnny Bravo.

So yeah, i'm not keen on the fitness section idea BUT you could make a nice little thead in general chat seeing as so many are interested.

Lol Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo: Hey there mama~

Funny cartoon, if only the girls couldn't reject the poor guy.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(03-03-2009 08:32 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(03-03-2009 08:26 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: i don't diet. I walk to school and carry heavy weight. Weekends i sometimes chop wood for the family or any job that requires much brute force. I don't need to be any healthier by listening to other people's fascist regimes on how to have wonderful sexy slim bodies and pecs bigger then tank shells thanks. I'm not Johnny Bravo.

Lol Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo: Hey there mama~

Funny cartoon, if only the girls couldn't reject the poor guy.

Lol, funny ass cartoon indeed.

My own little diet I went along with was drink more, eat less and i still feel fine! I'm still at the same weight, but i think its because of the working out with friend and lifting weights more so i maybe growing more muscles mass a bit and making me weigh more... I dunno... i'm just going to keep working on losing some more weight.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Wow, everyone got their own diets and exercise...maybe this should be in General Chat.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was 300 at my biggest and went down to 240.. >>;;

I think this is kind of cools. Maybe add cooking to the mix. (Cause I can cook up a lot of things <3) Hm?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds