Join our server on Discord

kill....
"All you do is lay on your ass and play with your boyfriends!"

Where in the flying fuck does my dad get the fucking right to say this horseshit?!

I bust my ass, underneath THREE different cars, all titled to him. When the van couldn't pass the emissions test, I personally replaced almost every single emissions control component in that van. I'm stuck, flat STUCK with my car, because I don't have the parts I need. Give me the fucking parts, and I'll finish! Same thing with the newest car. That Carlo needs parts that I don't have. I can't do anything about it!

You want me to get a fucking job?! Why don't you try and get one!! You won't! The economy is too fucked up. Taco Fucking Bell won't even hire me!

You say I'm lazy?! Look at yourself! You lay there on your fucking ass all day long. The only thing you do is make cigarettes and talk to guys(Yes, dad. There are no real women on the internet that are that slutty) all day! I have friends, because I can't afford to drive into town to talk to the friends I had in high school.

I fucking cook, do dishes, and take care of my dog. I fed his ass TWICE today, because the birds keep stealing his food.

Make your own fucking dinner, you fat sack of shit. If you think I'm so lazy, take a long, hard look at yourself. Unlike you, I don't get up just to use the bathroom, I ACTUALLY DO SHIT.

Thanks for letting me vent.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
are you calling me a guy cause i consider myself pretty damn slutty...
Well, do you post really slutty pics of yourself on websites?

Really don't think so. I'm talking about the "E-Sluts". The kind that already scammed my dad out of $300.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That is not cool. Like UnknownH, you're the straightest person I know! Questioning your masculinity is just plain wrong. Just don't get violent... the consequences would suck. He'll figure out how much he needs you when you get your own pad!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have had this shit happen to me many of times. I just restrain. In the end it happens to explode so i dont recomend it. Ignore him. I know it isnt easy. I know that is a load of shit statement that i just said about ignoring him. But in all fairness thats all the advise i was ever given about dicks and ass holes. Though i do hope it goes well for ya man.
Just remember this for when/if you have kids of your own someday. Treat your children with respect; it's important, especially when they're more competent. I don't really like the idea of rednecks procreating, but in case you do, just keep it in mind.

Quote:are you calling me a guy cause i consider myself pretty damn slutty...
The sluttiest sluts join the army. If you're not in the army, you're not being all you can be (as a slut).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heh heh heh heh heh. Well, a redneck is better then a lying bastard in my (family's) opinion but I know what you mean Wise. Anyway, Sluts in the army? You mean the leave thing? Or female army people.
(03-03-2009 02:49 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Heh heh heh heh heh. Well, a redneck is better then a lying bastard in my (family's) opinion but I know what you mean Wise. Anyway, Sluts in the army? You mean the leave thing? Or female army people.

I think both honestly XD
Eh, you both fuggin' suck...
I'm slutty dammit! I take pride in it!
(03-14-2009 03:16 PM)MagusKnight Wrote: Eh, you both fuggin' suck...
I'm slutty dammit! I take pride in it!

Thats a first i would ever hear a girl type that. Other than some goths. Then they do that to act. *ahem* "Cute"