Join our server on Discord

Angelissa's Quest
Latest Update: Sunday February 25, 2009: Mockup trailer

A game I started already at year 2004. It has had around 4 complete resets where I've lost everything in the game for various reasons, mostly computer problems. However each reset also acted as helping because the game has gotten better with each of its incarnation, much thanks to me becoming much better myself.

Engine: RPGVX

Current Playtime: ~½ hour

Aeons ago, before you or me...

Angels looked down upon the humanity bellow them and they wept for their soul and their existence.

Not soon after, a new race was born, from the curiousity of the humans and the compassion of the angels.

This new race; half angel, half human that were called Angelings; inherited the powers of the angels along with the humans' freedom of choice.

However, after several years angels dissapeared just as mysteriously as they had appeared on the earth.

Not long after this, Angelings left their mortal ancestors as well but did not join Angels in the skies. Instead, they went to middle of heaven and earth, to a new safe haven they refered as "Hind."

This is the story of the most beautiful Angeling ever to have lived...

This is YOUR story...
As well as mine...

My Design Philosophy:

The game focuses into psychological aspect of revenge story, rather than the revenge itself. Meaning; instead of following Angelissa go from point a to point c, we follow what effects the travel has on her mentality, and how she slowly becomes a fallen angel that we see in the intro murdering unarmed civilians and even children, in cold blood.

Battle System Info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV8L0ytEpHw

Simple, yet effective system that lets some extremely fancy moves and true eye candy with extremely over drawn over kill moves.

Skill Progression:

Unlike in most RPG's you do not gain skills by leveling up. You gain skills doing tasks, throughout dialogue, and for story related purposes. You also get gear this way as well, as with all the items you need. As such, there's no random encounters at all in the game.

Screenshots:

[Image: Intro.jpg] [Image: train.jpg]
[Image: church.jpg] [Image: Cut.jpg]
[Image: Alone.jpg][Image: Glutton.jpg]

Blog:

For latest Angelissa's Quest updates as well as any of such things, visit this official blog.

http://angelissasquest.blogspot.com/

Mockup trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6pHFMUgJ9M
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
You seriously need to get a spell checker or a beta-reader before you make your presentations :0

Other than that, the preview of this game isn't bad, plus the video I saw when you showed it to me through MSN had an awesome battle system with outstanding graphics.

Also, you might wanna know your image links are broken.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Work fine with me...?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you