Join our server on Discord

Sea Salt Ice Cream
(02-27-2009 06:37 AM)Mian Wrote: It's cute, but dontcha think that salty ice cream would be gross? I mean, seriously! Why not just pour some salt over regular ice cream and see how much you like that?

Yuck.

Anyways, i didn't even like the game.

Selphie was pretty cute in it though. ^^

How can you say that when your avatar is a character from the game?!

Sea Salt Ice Cream.... that actually sounds like something that has been around much longer than Kingdom Hearts, really. It probably has been, too, if only the internet wasn't clogged up with KHII fanfictions of Roxas and Axel inspired *read as: Copied* from the previous.

Doesn't sound that bad, really. I mean, I tried sea salt on cantaloupe before, which made it much tastier.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Well, Lost Requiem, the reason for that is... Hey! Look over there!

all i ever wanted was the world.

i tried salt on pancakes before DO NOT WANT i couldn't even eat the whole pancake salty and sweet are two tastes that should stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar apart
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Now....that...is....just....plain....disgusting. I will not have Sea Salt Ice Cream on my cone anytime soon. I'll stick with making my Cajun Chicken.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's amazing!!! MEOW!~ Heart
yaaa ! thats the stuff!!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P