Join our server on Discord

Sea Salt Ice Cream
http://www.recipezaar.com/Sea-Salt-Ice-Cream-177919

It sounds good, but is anyone willing to make it?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Oh god no... not more Kingdom Hearts stuff, please no! *screeches* NOOOOOOOOO!!!

They've whored every aspect of the game out to fandom enough, the characters, the costumes, the damn improbable KEYBLADES and now... the SEA SALT ICE CREAM!?

Hm. I'm curious now though. I'll ask my mommy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow I heard of cheese ice cream*I've even tasted it xD which still good ice cream*, so far this is very oddly enough! XD;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
So now KH has almost been milked for all money-making profits in fandom items. Brilliant!... Not.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's cute, but dontcha think that salty ice cream would be gross? I mean, seriously! Why not just pour some salt over regular ice cream and see how much you like that?

Yuck.

Anyways, i didn't even like the game.

Selphie was pretty cute in it though. ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

i might try it. if i ever get time to, i'll post back with how it was. thanks for the recipe ;)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Well if Lucy would ever try a salted ice cream, all you ever do is pay her and she'll do it. That's what she'll do to hit a naruto guy for $10 bucks.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
mmm sounds tasty in the way that salt water taffy is tasty *gags* mmm yummy love that stuff... now excuse me for a minute while i go throw up

if only dark cloud had been more popular mmm mass distributed scorpion jerky
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Heart 
i like salt water taffy, i also liked dark cloud ... but i do not think i would eat scorpion jerky! :no:
maby that's why disney/s-enix( or sony) chose to use an icecream ... more marketability! i'm sure they think of all that during the planing process.
(if people do make it at home... then they can come out with the popcicles if it catches on, and add to their banks!)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
(02-27-2009 05:07 PM)julia lynn Wrote: i like salt water taffy, i also liked dark cloud ... but i do not think i would eat scorpion jerky! :no:
maby that's why disney/s-enix( or sony) chose to use an icecream ... more marketability! i'm sure they think of all that during the planing process.
(if people do make it at home... then they can come out with the popcicles if it catches on, and add to their banks!)
Well I eaten a bamboo bug if that's even weird enough! >:D Although it does tasted like oily peanut butter.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)