Join our server on Discord

New art: Crap rat
Heart 
lol, i love it its great big!!
(and it is a good idea not postpone the new, for some good ol' rat craping fun ;) )
hopefully there will not be many more :) sand in your nethards suck! :@
p.s. some times it don't crap rats.
there is much more fun to be had... sooo have at it Heart
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
I'm glad you enjoy the pic Julia. No, not many others, just one or two more I think.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Big T calm down please, actually the "crap rat" title doesn't means just what you were posting of art, you know what I did understood the first time I saw the title? that it was a drawing that looked like crap, you know like to show some art you think is bad drawn or something.

Remember the word "crap" can be used in different ways, also it would be good to turn the pictures into links or why not better using the spoiler code? this is one of the times that forum code can be useful.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(02-28-2009 07:16 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Big T calm down please, actually the "crap rat" title doesn't means just what you were posting of art, you know what I did understood the first time I saw the title? that it was a drawing that looked like crap, you know like to show some art you think is bad drawn or something.

Remember the word "crap" can be used in different ways, also it would be good to turn the pictures into links or why not better using the spoiler code? this is one of the times that forum code can be useful.

AWL told him to do that already. I saw the post last night, and now it's no longer here.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I deleted AWL's post because frankly, his constant whining and moaning started to really get on my nerves.

I don't want to turn them into links, I said this to AWL and I told him to drop the case on multiple ocassions but he just has to act like a retarded dog trying to get your attention by tearing your sofa stuffings out. No one else makes any of their pics into links and there's furries and macro and yaoi among other things, all of which are things I don't particulary enjoy seeing. If we are to go and enforce rule of turning stuff into links, then we pretty much can't post hentai anymore because anything and everything can be in some way, offensive.

Or else we are to become hypocrites, really. Oh and what about the time we had that one guy with a signature of a woman being eaten out alive and blood gushing in every air direction? That was a signature, shown in every single post of his and he never removed it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(02-28-2009 09:21 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: I deleted AWL's post because frankly, his constant whining and moaning started to really get on my nerves.

So, I can't report your post because I "don't like what you're saying", but you can DELETE my post because you don't like what I'm saying? :s

(02-28-2009 09:21 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: I told him to drop the case on multiple ocassions
You only told me once.

(02-28-2009 09:21 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: but he just has to act like a retarded dog trying to get your attention by tearing your sofa stuffings out.
Thanks for the maturity.

(02-28-2009 09:21 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: No one else makes any of their pics into links and there's furries and macro and yaoi among other things, all of which are things I don't particulary enjoy seeing.
Because those aren't considered hard fetish material. You may not like them, but they're not particularly graphic images.

I'm not saying EVERY PICTURE should be turned into a link, only the hard fetish pictures should. Things like Scat, Gore, Watersports, Loli/Shota, ect.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I agree with AWL
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I also agree with AWL...

Ugh.... I.. Got to go.... DRAIN my house of 30 feet of vomit. *Shudders.*
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Good art, but I'm agreeing with AWL. Some people just want to look at the thread, not necessarily the pictures.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
There are different categories with fetishes, you could take an example of this by looking at fchan and looking at the many categories listed, such as M (For male homosexual related pics), F (for female homosexual related pics) and in that mix there are two more categories marked as A (For alternative) and AH (Alternative Hard/Hardcore).

My point is, there are Alternative fetishes, and there are Alternative Hardcore fetishes. Scat is commonly labeled by most of the people I've seen around in the internet, even those interested in it, as an Alternative Hardcore fetish due to is graphic explicit content. As such, it's only natural someone would ask for you to make it less... explicit to say the least. No one's saying you're offending anybody, and if people take offense because of seeing this material, they are in the wrong, because if they don't like it, they should not have kept staring at the pic for long enough to get mad at it. However, it is true that art related to feces and fecal matter is not most pleasant to everyone, and at risk of your title not informing others enough about the theme of your topic (Such as forgetting to add "(Warning: Contains shitting/scat/etc)" next to the topic title), it would be great from your part to use the spoiler tags or just post the links. That can avoid situations such as these.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad