Join our server on Discord

Happy Belated St. Valentine to Lily!
Hey there sweetie pie, here's what I wrote for you!

--------------------

Tic toc Valentine, by DragonMasterX. For tigerlily.

Lily is copyrighted to tigerlily.

Mar is copyrighted to me.

---------------------

Tic toc. Tic toc… “Where is he?” Lily the lioness pondered to herself, her beautiful winter-adapted white-fur coat brushing against the carpeted floor of her living room as she rolled around idly. “It’s already two P.M… He said he’d return soon! And I even made that huge steak for lunch!” Lily groaned to herself, fuming as she thought of her always dummy of a boyfriend Mar. A huge dragon with the mental concentration of a ham sandwich. “Why isn’t he returning his text messages? Why is he not picking my calls?!” she thought a bit angered, laying onto her most perky physical asset, her enormous bosom, which acted as a very comfy pillow for her body front to rest on as she typed many “Comin’ soon?” quick messages and sent them to Mar’s phone. Lily yawned once.

Tic toc toc. “Mmmrr…” Lily woke up from a little kitty nap. It was three in the afternoon now. “Where is he?!” she complained to no one like before, huffing and puffing her cheeks almost adorably as she rolled back and forth on the ground like a bored kitten.

Tic toc. “Rowr!” Lily playfully mewed as she chased around a large yarn ball. She always kept one around in case she needed some mind-free activities, especially when Mar was asleep or she needed to take a break. “Mew.” She simply said, holding the little string in her cute maw as she sat down, her large breasts bouncing with even the slightest of the movements. “Half past three…” she idly muttered, laying down, defeated. “So much for a romantic St. Valentine…” she said, a vein suddenly bulging behind her head as she snapped: “I swear when he gets back I-” but before she could finish yelling her sentence to the lonely room, her ears perked up as the bell rang. “MARRIE!” she shot up and a huge imaginary pink heart jumped out of her head as she clapped her paws together.

Running like a sexy Baywatch girl in a china-dress, Lily hurried to the door and opened it with almost feverish decision as she shot up forwards, preparing to crash her sensual G-cup sized bosom onto her boyfriend, only to see a letter float around and fall onto her unexposed rack, but no Marrie. “Letter? Marrie?” she said in an absent-minded manner as she picked the letter from her prominent bust, opening it and taking a moment to read its contents: “Congratulations! We’re proud to announce you are one of the winners of the certificate of professional Burger Eater in your area! As a courtesy and show of our appreciation for your continued support a large amount of free well-maintained frozen burger containers have been shipped to,” the paper was crumpled up by the girl in anger. “Who’s responsible for this bad joke?! You’re playing with a young fragile girl’s heart here!” she complained, fire in her eyes.

“Down… here…” the postman on the floor said, some blood on his nose as he slowly stood up. Apparently, Lily’s plan had somehow worked, since her chest had indeed crashed on something. But instead of her boyfriend’s ripped, muscular torax, it had been the poor (?) postman’s face, and the blood pouring out of his nose was because of… take a wild guess. “I-I’m sorry for bothering you, uh… that’s your mail of today and… guh…” he said, ogling over Lily’s large chest and losing focus.

Lily bulged another vein, “You perv! Get away from me!” she yelped, slamming the door shut in the postman’s face, sending him flying over the horizon.

“It was worth iiiiiiit!” Bling. Lily sighed, folding her arms disappointedly.
Tic to-, “I’m tired of you!” nerves crippling, the lioness held a large clock in her paws, “You’re not making this any easier you know!” she snapped, comically swinging her tail up and down in anger, before she let out a sigh to chill. “I’m so bored… but it’s been more than an hour… he said he’d be back in a while…” she plopped to the floor. She did not feel like watching TV, or playing games, or drawing… It was St. Valentine! Why was she spending it in boredom, alone and without her one and true love? “That’s it. No more dessert for him after eating gnocchi!” she said to herself, standing firm and proud, before she tripped over, bouncing around for a bit as the earth shook. “EEEK! Earth-quake!” she exclaimed, falling onto her chest, which thankfully softened her landing, and dug her claws onto the floor. “What’s going on?!” she whined helplessly, the rumbling coming from outside apparently. A large crane could be made out through one of the windows facing outside despite it being so shaky.

Only a few minutes later, there was silence and Lily could get back to her feet. She was still a bit taken back from all the rumbling, and still wondered what had caused it. “Hope nothing bad happened outside…” she said, walking over to the door calmly, before she reached to open it only to be shaded by something enormous coming from above. “EEK!” she jumped back, paranoid and with her superior feline instincts, thinking she would get crushed by that something. “That was close…” she shook her head, sighing in relief as she looked back to the large object now ‘standing’ in front of her. “Mew?” she curiously looked at it, only seeing black, and a rather soft black. After her pupils dilated as she could make out the image, she blinked repeatedly, unable to believe what she was seeing. “What the?!” she said at the wall of chocolate… muscle?

“Happy Valentines sweetie pie!” said a voice from above, and upon walking slightly forward to be able to see past the door’s frame, she saw that connected to the large Herculean statue was the head of who she had been waiting all the time. His face smiling to her.

“Marrie!” Lily almost let her jaw drop from her face as she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “You did this…” she trailed off, seeing the crane from earlier leaving again, although this time around it did not wreck any havoc and left quietly, Mar turning his neck a bit and whistling.

“Thanks Ernie! I owe you one dude!” He grinned, not being able to show any other gest since the chocolate around his body had basically immobilized him. He quickly turned his gaze to Lily and smiled again, “See? Told you they could coat me with chocolate!”

Lily was left speechless for a few seconds as she only blinked her eyes, before she jumped in objection, “I didn’t say they couldn’t coat you with chocolate! I said they SHOULDN’T coat you with chocolate! Didn’t it hurt? The chocolate didn’t burn you?!”

“Hey, I like heat.” Mar chuckled, sticking his tongue out playfully, “And speaking of heat, if you don’t try this out soon and I keep staring at you all you’ll get will be fondue!” he laughed. Lily frowned apprehensively, before she got what he was referring to, after all, his eyes were fixed onto her bosom.

A little imaginary pink heart came out of Lily’s head as she clapped her paws together in a dreamily gesture and then she smiled happily, “You’re so sweet my Marrie… and cute!” she giggled, before she went behind him and outside. “Let’s get my candy boyfriend in then! Hee hee!” she said, before she took out her magical brush, with the power to create things from out of her imagination, and painted a large wheeled wagon which immediately materialized in front of Mar’s back and collected him, successfully carrying his hulking, chocolate-covered form into the house, followed by Lily who hastily entered and closed the door behind. “Tee-hee, I bet you’re so tasty and delicious!”

“And immobilized!” Mar added while cracking another laugh as Lily nearly charged at him. The best part for him was, she was naked already, and she had landed on his broad chest, her boobs bouncing on it and her large nipples pointing at his face. A crack was heard, followed by a short five second silence.

“…And Hard.” Lily giggled after she looked back. “My they fully covered you!” she said, trying to ignore what was growing behind her, Mar murred, he could hardly contain himself and wanted to break free from the chocolate force-suit they had put on him, but he wanted to let her enjoy a bit of candy, before she would go for his stick.

“Why don’t you start?” Mar suggested, looking at Lily a bit impatiently. With a nod, the girl closed her eyes and gave the dragon a soft peck, before she started kissing all the way down to his neck, where the chocolate started. She gently slurped, tasted the candy, and then savored it in her mouth. Her white fur slowly started getting messy and brown from the chocolate that got stuck to it, but she didn’t care, the mess was nothing compared to the euphoria and sweetness of slurping and licking her chocolate-covered boyfriend.

It was only a few minutes of delicacy though, Lily liked the taste of the sweet cover so much, and she started digging her claws to extract some of the chocolate from Mar’s body and started to so subtly dig in festively.

“Knew I was tasty, but hey, been starving yourself whole afternoon?” Mar taunted, Lily giggled as she briefly stopped.

“Hey! Don’t be mean… I only ate two cookies for breakfast and I drank tea! Unlike someone who makes me cook sausages and hotcakes for a battalion!” she scolded.

“Can’t argue with that. So how does it taste? Ernie’s friend really got a run for his money with his Valentine day chocolate-mass production! He was kind enough to let me bathe in it, or so to speak, heh heh!”

Lily paid little attention to the short story though, too focused in licking around Mar’s perfect, round and big pectorals. “I see… Delicious!” he grinned to her, seeing her go down to taste around his eight packs. She had now turned around, her butt facing him as her tits rubbed onto his torax. She had reached where he had been hoping for some time…

“Ohhh… going to go there already?” Mar grunted a bit, his response came quick as he felt something soft go over the glans of his overgrown pecker. The 2 feet thing was standing fully erected, and it was aaaaaall her fault. He stared at her behind firmly. She looked back at him with a giggle.

“What’s that “It’s aaaaaall your fault.” Look?” Lily said softly, winking to him as her tongue poked out provocatively. She turned around and wiggled her butt to him as she hugged the erect meat and started licking and tasting the shaft with her messy tongue.

“Rrrrowr!” Mar grunted, his arms giving up and suddenly tensing along with his horny self, his muscles bulging and veining up as his muscles tore through the chocolate cover, or at least, what hadn’t melted due to Lily’s drool being all over. His arms, forgetting about their numbness, lurched forwards and grabbed Lily’s buttocks, squeezing her small ass as he got his cock licked. “BJ, gonna be?” he eagerly inquired.

Lily meeped at the squeeze, she was used to such perversion. “I need some milk to go with my chocolate…” she innocently declared, giggling and wagging her tail as she reared forwards, starting to lick and tease the large shaft, which showered her in precum; her boyfriend was a hose of sperm. Having assumed it for some time now and ready for more, she started being a bit rougher, cuddling and squeezing the large thing with her arms, her tongue doing its masterful work over the glans, especially the glans. All she cared about was the mouth of the cock, which so feverishly shot her favorite drink. Gulping the amount of pre she could, she would only stop to swallow, and then continue kissing and worshipping the cock head, moaning as Mar continued playing with her behind, occasionally teasing her pussy with his large fingers.

“Oh daaamn! You’ll get a gallon of milkshake soon!” Mar announced his upcoming ocean of an orgasm, knowing all this teasing plus having Lily on top of his cock and licking it would not let him last any longer. In fact, it was only a minute later that Mar clutched her ass tightly and grit his fangs together as he started growling, before he trashed his head back and let out a big, manly roar. “RRRAAAAAAWR!” And with that, Lily got her reward: A potent shower of warm dragon cum which gave her a much needed refreshing bath, covering her already white fur with even more of the pearl colored liquid. “Ohhhh fuck I can’t stop!” he roared, feeling that tight feeling in his balls as they sent all of his cum onto Lily, who was not struggling to drink anymore, but bathe and enjoy his seemingly endless flow.

“Mmm… never had such a refreshing shower!” Lily giggled, turning around to show off her enormous chest, which was completely covered in his mess, when it had ceased to come out. She winked to him, knowing he would not be able to resist despite just having cummed. “Come and get it big dwaggie!” she said, mewing cutely on purpose. Mar was used to this antic of hers, and he would not fall for it… yet. He flipped around on Lily’s spawned wagon, softly knocking her off his cock, which now rested under his belly and powerful torax

“You still need to get my back!” he said, showing off his well marked shoulders and back, which still had fragments of chocolate, save for what had been crunched onto the wagon’s surface. Lily did not waste any time and got on top of him.

“Prepare for some thorough cleaning… tee-hee!” She giggled cutely. Repeating a similar process as before, the now cum-covered lioness rubbed herself against the dragon’s back, licking from his neck, which made him murr occasionally since it was a common sensitive spot for dragons, all the way down to his ample, muscular back. The taste of chocolate was still strong, but she would often lower her paw onto her cleavage, which apparently had been the most ‘graced’ spot to receive Mar’s onslaught of sperm and would top chocolate with his ‘cream’ and eat it as a whole. When she was out of ‘icing’ and chocolate from where to delight herself though, she gave him a few pats on his back and lay on top of him. “Thanks for the gift Marrie…” she softly said as she pecked his side.

Mar laughed, “No problem!” he said, turning his head and flashing his goofy grin. He still was hard, she knew it.

“Aww is my cute dwaggie still in need of some relief?” she asked, giggling at her own attitude, “I’d love to let you take me for a ride… prr?” Lily purred, massaging Mar’s back; quite the heavy-duty job.

“Wow, how’d you know?” Mar sarcastically said, his tail coiling around Lily’s waist and lifting her up as he jumped off the wagon and onto the carpeted floor. “I want to take you here and now.” The muscle-bound lizard said as he laid her softly on the floor and stood up for a change, his enormous erection almost poking at her face thanks to the size differences. “Lay down on your back sweetie, would you?” he asked, grinning as he put his claws on his waist, showing his pectorals off as he flexed and strained himself on purpose while grinning.

Lily complied, and immediately looked at him with the most innocent smile as she removed what had remained of her china dress and let all of her wondrous looking body out for him to gawk at. Mar drooled like a beast would in front of its prey, he saw those two large naked boobs and he thanked himself for the little self-control he still retained and immediately knelt in front of her. “What position did you have in mind?” the female said, eager as him as she gazed at his throbbing erection.

“Hmm… Missionary.” Mar said almost in cue, and without further ado he suddenly pounced Lily, obviously minding the impulse he had taken so he would not crush her under his heavy weight. Not that she would have minded; she was used to him being on top, and she had developed some sort of endurance for his mountanious body.Pole in place and ready to ‘inject’, Mar put his arms besides her head and let her cross her legs around his waist at her best. With that, she hugged him tightly, and gave him a peck on the lips as command for him to start. As he returned the kiss and they started to make out passionately, Mar started bumping and rubbing his large pecker onto her cunny’s entrance. He was impatient and hasty, their strong make out, a wild tongue wrestle, was getting him as wild. He heard her whispers in the midst of the kiss alert him.

“Oh Marrie… take me… mmh…”

That was all he needed to hear, even if muffled. His cock pierced her hole, she mewed, and her claws nearly dug onto his scaly back. Fortunately for him, those strong claws had nothing against his thick hide, and as she braced his enormous shaft, Mar kept pushing it. The pressure was so great for both, her pussy having to accommodate a feet-thick cock, and his dick, having to penetrate such a tight fit, one could say they were somehow restricting themselves not to orgasm repeatedly. Their eyes were both shut tightly; the tension in their expressions showed how much they were enjoying the hardcore pressure, mixtures of their sex juices and cum exiting Lily’s pussy as Mar somehow hilted his penis into Lily. The cock obviously was almost bumping the back of her womb, but it made it all the better for her; she needed it as much as he needed to penetrate!

“RAWR!” the cute lioness suddenly growled, tits bouncing as she spasmed. “Hump meee!” he heard her whine. The large dragon focused more on the passionate, seemingly endless tongue kiss as he retracted his enormous shaft, only to plunge it back in when only five or so inches had come out. Both of them moaned and broke the kiss in unison. Lily trashed her head right, while Mar arched upwards and roared. Both blushed and their cheeks crimsoned, the pleasure washing their senses as she clutched her powerful legs on his waist even harder, and he began riding her feverishly and non-stop. “Ohhh! Ohh! OH! Ah!” Lily moaned repeatedly, her sex gushing out pre like a leak on a pool as he rode her like a possessed animal. Her hormones raged, and her mind could not sustain so much pleasure anymore. “I… I’m cumming!” she announced, and with a loud mew of desperation she clutched herself onto Mar and hugged him tightly, feeling her juices run like a waterfall onto his cock, adding to the fast-paced friction with more lubrication.

Mar was not too far from there either. Only a few seconds later, he let out another powerful roar, followed by faster, harder thrusts before an abrupt stop. “OHHHH YEAAAH!” he said, his eyes closing as he roared a second time, his orgasm hitting him like a wall of bricks, balls tightening again as he began to plunder Lily’s womb with his stream of love juice, making her live heaven for a long period of five minutes.

When those five minutes of relief and bliss for the couple were over, they lay on the floor, panting and gasping. Mar had turned them around though, and had allowed her to rest atop his massiveness. “That… was… good…” Mar said with a few, heated gasps. Lily could only nuzzle and purr in content as they hugged.

“Mmrr… up for more?” Mar said, his still stiff member twitching into her still. Lily blinked, making out a coherent sentence.

“You… still… hard…?” She softly said. She had a bit of energy left for another round, but he had already had two orgasms, large ones at that, in a row! Oh what a lovely stu- “EEP!” she meeped as she felt a strong squeeze down below.

“Doesn’t help you rested these,” Mar squeezed Lily’s large boobs in his claws again, “On my claws.” He grinned widely, showing his fangs off. She gave him an apprehensive look. “What? I’m a big boob maniac, sue me!” he chuckled, getting a giggle from her this time.

“Oh alright, Marrie… what position did you have in mind now? Or shall I ride on top of you?” Lily winked, a generous offer for the weary dragon indeed, but no, not just yet! He flipped them over again.

“Not in a million years. You don’t get to ride the draggie, but I get to ride the kitty!” He said, putting emphasis as he forced them into a doggy by spinning her with his claws, but still holding her for long enough for her to kneel and put her hands on the floor.

“Ohhhh… Marrie, just remember… you’re too heavy, so don’t,”

“Shh… kitties don’t talk.” Mar grinned, using his claws to support himself by clutching Lily’s gigantic chest and shut her up easily by giving another big squish. “Only talk when you orgasm…” He gloated, his tail wagging as he withdrew his cock from her pussy, making it ache thanks to the brief period in which they hadn’t penetrated, but it all became better as Mar started to softly move into her, his hips pushing onto her butt each time he thrusted. “Ohhh… that’s it…” Mar said embracing her chest with his arms as arched downwards thanks to his flexibility and his large serpentine tongue latched around her neck, licking and caressing it very softly. “Mmmh… you’re so tasty, even when you’re sweating…” he said, making her blush. She loved that dirty talk of his, “Nngh… you want it harder, don’t ya? Just brace yourself kitty… mrrr…” he said to reassure her.

They went over it for half hour. Mar pounding in hard, yet at a focused, constant speed, not to ruin the mood of ‘care’ with Lily, who rhythmically followed his hip motions until eventually she had another orgasm, a bit weaker, yet it durated a lot more, and just as she finished, like before, Mar came. He fell on top of her this time, no time for switching.

“Mmph!” Lily muffledly said from under the pile of muscleboundness her boyfriend was. “Get off you goof! I need air to live you know!” Mar knew that, but his afterglow did not. With a good effort from his weary mind though, he managed to get off to the side for long enough for Lily to ‘detach’ and roll to her side, Mar propping back to the floor. “Ouch, you almost broke one of my ribs!” she whimpered, but Mar no longer heard her, he was deep away in slumber land, and man it would be necessary for Jesus to revisit to make him wake up again in the same day. His snoring made it apparent he was enjoying a nice sleep, which made Lily sweat-drop at the awkward, anti-climatic scenario. “Hey you large goof!” she patted his cheek, “Wake up! Who’s going to clean all thi-” but then he reached with his arms to grab her and cuddle her in his arms, cutting her short as well as surprising her. Maybe in his sleep he was looking for something or someone, and somehow she knew it was her. “Oh, fine… tee-hee… even in your sleep you can be so cute…!” Lily giggled, forgetting about the messed up living room and cuddling him back. She knew even if this time he rolled on top of her, his arms would protect her from any harm.
Tic toc. Tic toc. “Five in the afternoon… okay then… a two hour kitty nap, and then off to make dinner! Hee.” Lily thought to herself, she kissed Mar’s lips while he slept, which made him subconsciously smile as he slowly wagged his tail, “Happy Valentine, my love. Thank you for your gift!” she said as a large pink love heart flew off her head and she also fell asleep with her dragon.

The End.

------------------------

Hope you liked! <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Big buff dragon and cute (busty! ;D) lioness = Much hotness! :P Great job!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well written and funny as hell. If she doesn't like it I'll take it >:)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh my gosh.....I love it, I'm totally speechless! I can't express how much or how many words to say I LOVE YOU!~<3 x3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
<3 *Cuddles* I was kinda afraid I didn't do good... I'm still sorry I didn't present this earlier Lily, but it really makes me feel at ease that you've found this to be so good enough.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-24-2009 06:29 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: <3 *Cuddles* I was kinda afraid I didn't do good... I'm still sorry I didn't present this earlier Lily, but it really makes me feel at ease that you've found this to be so good enough.
It's actually better than the one you did for me, XP
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
But I did this one for you too... <.< Or what do you mean? The first request you made?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-24-2009 06:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: But I did this one for you too... <.< Or what do you mean? The first request you made?
~<3 I know and yes the first request I made this one is way better but, I still love both of them~<3 thanks for your handiwork<3 and creativeness<3333
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow: *Blank stare, drooling slightly*

Slash: That means he liked it, or he overdosed on painkillers again.

Shadow: Hehe, boobies.

Slash: Yeah he liked it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know, I think I could also have named this Chocolate Milk!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad