Join our server on Discord

where did he go?
Hey just a quick question. On in the lemons section there is an author called Mr.Smooth.

I started reading his work and while it could use some improvement it was a very good story basis. But after his 14th addition it suddenly ends.

So what I am wondering is does anyone know what happend to him?
Did not want to make a whole thread out of this but figured this was about the only way.
Well some times authors just stop writing and we never see them again or if they return they do it after a very long time.

So we really can't know what happens to them, is an all of sudden thing that they just stop sending lemons or arts
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Its kind of what I was thinking. But I was hopeing that perhaps he was a forum member and so maybe before he left he said something.
yeah but for what I have seen not all authors are members here of if they were most of those accounts here got deleted since they had been inactive here for years.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ya that brings up a good point. I was supprised my account was still here. I was gone withought log in for over four months. Expected to have to make new account.