Join our server on Discord

Persona 4 RP anyone?
Hopefully, some you played this addicting RPG game from Atlus. Anyone interested for an RP regarding that? A friend of mine's currently polishing his P4 RP board.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Persona 4!! I love the entire series and I love everything about Shin Megami Tensei! I thought I was the only on‌e =3 I would love it if there was a Persona 4 RP. Please, please, please make one!!! I would play most definitely ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
YES YES YES YES!!!! I want to play! XD I kindna love that game if I weren't died so easily lol...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ooooh! Thanks for showing your interest! Once the entire page is done, I'll gladly put up the link banner here.

We're also currently open for Moderator positions. You can contact the Admin, at f1r3f0rf1r3@aim.com for inquiries. Thank you very much!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I have this game and i loved persona when it was on the PS1. Though i wouldnt RP with it because of the lack of activity on my games. Though i do agree this game is kick ass. I own 3 and 4 and i need to buy 1 and 2. So by all means start this one.
http://intofoggedreality.proboards.com/index.cgi

Registration for both canon characters and OC's now ongoing! Moderator slots also available, just ask our beary friendly admin there! Hehehehe. : )
I would love to join, big SMT fan. Only a couple of problems. 1. Haven't beaten persona 3 which means can't move on to number 4 yet. 2. Blew my entire game budget on SF4 and the special gamepad. Will this follow the plot of 3 and 4? Cause if not I'll definately join, otherwise I can't for fear of spoilers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-27-2009 12:19 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: I would love to join, big SMT fan. Only a couple of problems. 1. Haven't beaten persona 3 which means can't move on to number 4 yet. 2. Blew my entire game budget on SF4 and the special gamepad. Will this follow the plot of 3 and 4? Cause if not I'll definately join, otherwise I can't for fear of spoilers.

Hello, yes, I forwarded your inquiry to the board's admin. He said it will follow the both game's story, with possible extra scenario because of OC's.

Wow, you've got a Street Fighter 4..I too am a fighting games fan, haven't got to play SF4 yet. :(
Darn that stinks, oh well. And yeah SF4 rocks. The way the ultra combos are so cinematic rocks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I would....if it wasn't for the fact that I don't care for forums that use many sections for an rpg.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)