Join our server on Discord

Is End Game over prematurely?
I hate to be what I'm sure is the 50,000th person to ask this, but Red Rover, will you ever finish End Game?
*Pulls out the ticker tape*

Red Rover went MIA in December 12, 2004. End Game has ended, unfortunately, so don't expect anything anytime anywhere, period.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I've often wondered the same thing, too. Can anyone get in contact with him, and see? I know a while back we managed to get in touch with Renatamer, and he posted the latest of his work.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Some Authors just quit. It happens.
Hrm...well, I know he happens to have a Furaffinity page. I'll send him a message there, see if I can find out what's up.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
guess he got bored of digimon after writing 260 lemons or so, actually his real MIA date was in 2006 from DHZ, he submitted his last lemon there, it was the the lowest rated lemon in the story of the soniscale, maybe it was that what got him to quit?
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
How sad...I always wondered what would happen...I have an idea!
Are there rules regarding finishing someone else's work?
I could write my own finish...granted, it wouldn't be nearly as good as the creator, but it would be better than having no finish at all.
I think there is a rule, but I don't know if it's indeed written anywhere. Most likely you'd need something like an approval from the original author or something unless you were a co-author.

The OCA
(02-23-2009 02:15 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: I think there is a rule, but I don't know if it's indeed written anywhere. Most likely you'd need something like an approval from the original author or something unless you were a co-author.

This is true. You do need consent from the original author before you can do anything to there own story.
Well, it looks like you're screwed, then, unless you can get in contact with Red Rover somehow.

It'd probably be best just to move on and work on your own Lemons and series instead of trying to work on another person's series. Believe me, I've had my own impulses to want to make a sequel to some Lemons, like Kari's 18th Birthday, or Genocider's Temple of the Sexmon *DHZ Lemon*

The OCA