Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Nope, just to the beach past that grassy field you guys showed up in. The elder says there are some dangerous digimon that are in control of the rest of the island...though I've never actually seen them for myself." Before she went further into that subject, the ebony Gatomon gasped as her line was pulled towards the water. Tightening her grip, she started to reel one in. A few moments later, she gave an indifferent look as an oddly ordinary looking bass was risen from the water, the fish fighting furiously against the hook. "Hmmm, not a bad start, but he's kind of young and small." With that, Ada threw her foolhardy prey back into the depths and moved to hook her line again. "Well, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough what's out there."

Crimson listened to her this time and started to back away, letting Lurea recover from the tickle attack. "Hehe, sorry about that. I guess I got carried away, but it was too much fun," he admitted with a sheepish grin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm sure we'll find new stuff, especially some nice places to explore and that..." Kyosan muttered, getting a bite but it soon let off, grunting disappointed. "Damn picky fish..."

"It was, it was." Lurea giggled, taking a breather for a moment though didn't seem too phased from the experience, blushin while looking onto Crimson. "...It was fun nonetheless."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You'll get one, you just have to be patient." Ada hummed a soft tune while waiting for another fish to draw near her hook. A few fishes tried to take a quick nibble, but none moved in to take a big bite into the hook. "Hmmm, I guess I'm not having too much luck either," she announced with a quiet chuckle.

Crimson chuckled softly while sitting on the floor, watching the rookie recover from their playful exchange. "Glad you enjoyed it, Lu. So is there anything you'd like to do now? We could see what the others are up to."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Waiting for a few moments, the dragon sighed. He was having no luck- and was about to reel in, before suddenly his rod jerked forward and woke him up from his thinking. Quickly reeling back and forcing the rod high, the quite large fish suddenly burst from the lake and into the air. With a mighty step, he stood up and reached forward - grabbing the middle of the fish and holding it firmly while it wriggled about. "Gotcha!"

"Well... probably they are off doing their own thing... I think we should give them some time to get acquainted, right?" Lurea suggested, snuggling up to Crimson even more while blushing even more. "And us more time too.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, that's a nice one, guess you won our little contest." Ada marveled at the wiggling fish on Kyo's line, the feline licking her lips a little. "I wouldn't mind frying this one up." She giggled a little before she added, "Oh, I guess we already ate not that long ago. Well, I can freeze it for you if you want to keep it for later." The Gatomon continued to smile up towards the handsome dragon, impressed by his skill.

"Good idea," uttered Crimson, blushing lightly from the close contact once they started cuddling on the couch. His paws softly caressed Lurea's smooth scaled back while his fluffy tail wrapped around her slowly. "So what else should I know about you, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sitting down and placing the flopping fish down on the ground, he then smiled, before then chuckling. "Well, there's a lot of fish in the sea. And besides, we can cook him right here. So... if you feel slightly peckish, we can have something." The fish soon stopped flopping, as he pulled his rod back to the water and placed it back in again.

"Well... there's not much to know about me besides what's in front of you." She murmured, sighing slightly before looking up at him with a small smile. "But what about you? That thing of yours... did you make it yourself?" She was a curious one, yet she couldn't help but be that way- considering she hadn't gone far from her village or even heard of such things.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, it's fine. Besides I shouldn't have too many after dinner snacks, a girl has to watch her weight," she said with a light chuckle. Ada then cast her line again, watching some fish try to nibble at her bait. "Say Kyo...are there any digimon in your world?" The feline was trying her best not to pelt Kyosan with too many questions, but it was hard to deny her curiosity.

"Yup. I'm pretty good at building stuff. If I have the tools and the parts I could make just about anything." Crimson gave her a light nuzzling before asking her, "Why do you ask, Lu? Is there something you'd like me to make for you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sitting down while watching the water ripple softly across itself, Kyosan looked up to the sky and sighed gently. "To be honest... not at all." He murmured softly, before then ruffling his hair gently with his other claw. "...We've only heard the name and a few other things."

"Nah, nah... I was just curious." Lurea smiled, murring lightly from the small nuzzle before returning it gently, before cutely closing her eyes. "You must be really good at what you do then, huh?" She giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, I guess it's almost the same here. As far as I know there aren't any other Earthlings in our world, but we've heard of your world a little in some of the stories the elder tells the kids." Ada pulled in another fish without much fight, disappointed that she had only pulled in another small youngster, promptly throwing him back in. "You're lucky, Kyo. All I've been getting is shrimps." With a light giggle, she added, "How about sharing that clover you're hiding?"

"Hehe, well I do the best I can," he declared with a blush under his cheeks from hearing her praise. Crimson observed her cute face, before giving her cheek another friendly nuzzle. "And you're a strong little fighter, cutie. I bet you're going to digivolve into something amazing one of these days."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I wish I could pull things like that out my pocket, just must be pot luck." Kyosan laughed, noticing another fish biting before reeling it out- before realising it was only scraps of what seemed to be an old boot. "Ah well. Guess mine might have been lucky afterall."

"Really?" Lurea blinked, blushing darkly while looking up to Crimson- her eyes almost watering out of delight at hearing his words. "Well, I hope I can just to show you then!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds