Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
After finishing up her dinner, Ada nodded and told him, "That's right, I'm sure he'll be able to tell us something. We'll leave in a bit I guess to talk to him, it's still a couple hours before sundown. Then we can start our adventure in the morning." The curious Gatomon knew Kyo was keeping something from her when he mentioned the mysterious digivice, but she didn't ask anymore questions about it. He'll tell me in time...hmmm, more power...I wonder if it's the power to digivolve?"

"Then it's a plan!" Crimson set his plate down on the table and let out a content sigh. "Ah, thanks for dinner. I feel so much better now." He waited for her to finish as well, still fascinated by her cute eyes which wondered about those towering buildings in a dimension far away.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So... any ideas of what we could do in those few hours, Ada?" Kyosan asked quietly, lying back as he finished off his food and then smiled softly, wiping his maw gently before staring onto her gently. "By the way... that was delicious.. thanks Ada."

Coming back out of her daydreaming, Lurea gleamed to Crimson's liking of her food, before snuggling on his side once more. She was finished as well, and enjoyed the warmth of cuddling close to him. After all, it wasn't often she had someone to cuddle to in her own home. "Glad you liked it... anyway, we have a few hours to burn. We'll go visit Ada then and see when they want to go to the Elder about what he wanted to see us about."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You're welcome, it was nice having someone to cook for." Ada smiled before she thought about his question, her tail twitching a bit. "Hmmm, well I doubt you're into yarn so...maybe you'd like to go fishing? There's a small river that runs through the edge of the village and I have a couple of poles. Unless you have a better idea." Ada was a little embarrassed, the feline not used to having to entertain anyone other than the village's children.

"Hehe, alright. I guess we can just let off some steam for a while. Is there anything you'd like to do Lu?" Crimson wrapped his arms around Lurea again, enjoying having a cute, little dragoness to cuddle after a nice meal.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'm up for fishing. It's better then doing nothing, maybe we can even talk while doing it too," Kyosan thought for a moment, before his tail softly wagged in agreement. He couldn't find anything else to do anyway- besides talk. Fishing would at least let the hours roll by.

"We could always talk about things. I don't really do much else, besides play a few games with the kids and what not. So... yeah, we could talk about whatever you're curious about." Lurea suggested, hoping that it wouldn't be too boring for the fox.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alright, let just take care of these plates." Ada cleaned up the mess from their dinner before digging through her storage closet. She returned with a couple of simplistic looking fishing rods, handing one to Kyo and telling him, "They're a little shaky, but reliable. Anyways, lets get down there." Ada knew Kyo was still a newcomer to her village and she chose to the lead the way to the river, her tail wagging a little as she thought about spending more time with the handsome dragon.

"Hmmm, well I do have one question..." A mischievous grin grew across Crimson's muzzle as his paws reached for her creamy belly. "...are you ticklish?" He then started to tease her smooth underbelly with his furry fingers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Following Ada outside the hut, and making their way towards the river, Kyosan couldn't help but look onto Ada. Albeit she was small, she was rather cute. He was still wondering what would happen within the future, but he left that to his mind as they soon arrived to the river. "Hmm... looks good enough for fish to be in there, I guess."

"W-wait, n-no!" Lurea suddenly started giggling sharply, writhing on the spot and laughing happily while trying to prise his paws playfully off her. "Hee-hee!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, it's a good river to fish in. We just need a little bait." The ebony Gatomon took out a small block of cheese, breaking off a piece and stuck it through the hook. "The fish love this stuff, go ahead and use some for your hook." She then sat down on the thick green grass and cast her line, a sudden grin crossing her lips. "Hey Kyo, I'll bet ya that I'll catch the biggest one," she said with a laugh, not wanting to be too serious about her challenge.

Crimson managed to fend off Lurea's hands and continued to tickle and tease her creamy tummy. "Hehe, I guess that's a yes for my question." He continued to grin in amusement as he suddenly brought his paws down and tickled the bottoms of her scaled feet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Although he knew she was joking about the fish, Kyosan couldn't help but take the cheese and breaking a bit off, stuck it onto the hook on the end and then cast out the line, smirking. "Well, if you're going to be that way, I bet I'll pull it out and catch it in my hand," He chuckled, seeing if she would take the bet to be serious or not.

"A-Ahh! Not there!" Lurea jolted up, trying to move her feet as she started giggling loudly- holding onto his arm for help. Though she didn't mind it; it was all fun anyway. "Hee-hee! N-Not there!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada laughed slightly and with a half joking, half confident tone she answered with, "Alright, Kyo, if you think you can. You're on." She continued to let her hook and bait drift in the water, noticing a few fish cautiously approaching the cheese they coveted so dearly.

Crimson grinned as he watched Lurea giggle and squirm against his teases, the rookie dragoness looking absolutely adorable. "What's the matter? Can't take any more, Lu?" His grin took on a playful curve again as he added, "I haven't used my secret triple tickle technique...until now." His tail then started to slide to her belly, ticking her navel while his furry paws teased her feet some more.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Holding his line out and letting his feet drop slightly over the edge, Kyosan looked then looked over towards Ada, before murmuring. "So... yu've never really been far past the village, have you?" He asked curiously, noticing the few fish but holding his line still.

"Ahhh! N-Nooooo!" She cried happily, writhing on the spot with laughter as she began to clutch to him more and more, loving the feeling of being tickled yet she was losing her breath from so much. "No more! Your technique's too good~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds