Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Yeah, it was awful good timing." Ada moved over onto Kyo's lap, resting softly across it like a domestic cat would. "So how did you get so strong? Are you a warrior back in your world?"

Crimson blushed brightly from the compliment though he had to disagree. "Thanks Lu, but I'm sure you got more of those fleabags than me. You're one brave girl." He returned the hug, wrapping his arms around her while his paws rubbed her back gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Actually, not really. I'm just someone who upholds the law and I lead a small group of people to make sure crimes don't happen." Kyosan murmured, scratching the back of his head nervously since his powers were quite unexplained. "Though I have fought a few loads of times."

Murring cutely and blushing even deeper from his rubbing, she looked up at him and giggled once again. "Well... th-thank you Crimsy. L-let's just say we did our best and both of us did well; that way we both win." She smiled happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A peacekeeper, hmmm. That's very honorable," she declared with a light grin. Ada continued to keep Kyo's legs hostage as she rested happily on his lap until she knew it was time. "I'd better check on that food...well, unless you like your chicken burnt." She then hopped off and began to head for the stove, savoring the smell of fresh food that was billowing through the house.

"Fair enough. We all did our part." Crimson grinned nice and wide, content to just hold the small dragoness in his arms and rub her back, watching her cute eyes and endearing smile.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smelling the chicken cooked in the back, Kyosan laid back against the couch; resting his arms back against his head before then whistling gently. I must say... she's cute. He thought to himself, before then hearing his belly rumble. Though... really I wouldn't mind the food right now too either.

Giving another small wag of her tail, Lurea looked up to Crimson gently. If she had to admit it, he was even more handsome then she first thought he would be. But, as the waft of the fish came to her muzzle, she turned her head gently and then sweat-dropped softly. "Well, I guess I should also get that food for us, huh?" She giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada didn't take long returning with their plates, setting them up on the coffee table to make sure Kyo could eat comfortably. She sat next to him and tried to hide a light blush as she told him, "Um...I hope you like it, I don't do a whole lot of cooking."

"Oh...right, food. Okay, lets eat then." Crimson was slightly disappointed that he had to let go of the cuddly AquaVeemon, but dinner still sounded quite nice to the fox. As he watched her retrieve their meal, he continued to think of how cute she was.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking onto her gently and then the food, Kyosan smiled and then took his plate gently. "Well, as long as I don't end up poisoned I think I'll be alright," He laughed, before taking a small part of it before chewing on it for a few moments, before gulping it gently. "Mhh... It tastes good!" He smiled.

Heading over to the bowl and then smiling softly, Lurea grabbed two small plates and spread out the food between them both, before heading back over to the black-haired fox, setting the plate on his lap- along with a small homemade fork and knife. "I hope you like it... I only really cook for some of the little ones here." She then sat beside him and looked on her plate, before then taking a part of the fish, nibbling on it happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada offered a pleased grin, her blush becoming a bit brighter. "Uh...glad you like it." The ebony feline then started to eat her own plate of chicken. Her tail wagged lightly as she enjoyed the moment of being able to eat dinner in her own home and with a handsome dragon as well.

"Well, it looks tasty." Crimson held the homemade cutlery and started to eat some of the fish, chewing and savoring the juicy morsel up before swallowing. "Mmm, that's some good stuff. Thanks Lu!" Driven by an eager hunger, the fox started right away on his next bite, happily munching down his food.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Kyosan slowly started to eat his own food, he took slight glances sometimes towards her. He couldn't help but think- if they were in the Digital World, she would digivolve further. And, as in the series, she would grow larger. His wonders started to go to what she would evolve to, as he spoke. "So, this is the Digital World right? Do you have any idea if we get those digi...vice things here?"

Lurea, watching him happily eat the fish and blushing from his comments, started to eat her own food. She wondered what else they were going to do, or especially what the elder wanted with them. But she decided to leave her thoughts till later as she murmured. "So... what's the other world like?" She asked curiously. "Nothing like this, as far as I've heard from you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Digivice...never heard of it, but the elder came here from over the sea a long time ago and traveled all over Commodore's Island in his youth before finally settling this village. I'm sure he knows something about it. Why do you ask...will they give us more power or something?" Ada had never heard the term before though it intrigued her, making the feline wonder if Kyosan knew more about digimon then he was letting on. She quietly ate another bite of her dinner while waiting for his response.

"Well, to be fair, I've only seen a little bit of your world, but in my world the sky's blue, not orange. Also, where I live there are buildings everywhere and some are tall enough to reach the clouds. There's also a lot of people and things to do, but it also isn't peaceful like this place is." Crimson laughed a little and added, "It would take a long time to explain it all, but once we find a way back home I'll show you." He smiled towards the petite dragoness listening to his story, marveling at her cuteness before wondering what she would digivolve once their adventure was underway.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... as far as I know, I think it gives more." Kyosan mumbled slightly, but whistled quietly as he continued to eat. If she didn't know, then he'd rather have kept his memories of the old series to himself. "I'll have to ask the elder whenever we go to him."

"Aww... I'd love to see that with you!" She smiled happily, poking her tongue out happily for a few moments before having another bite to eat- imagining Crimson's world with sparkly eyes. I'd love to stand on one of those...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds