Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"I guess it would get a bit boring, but it also seems like a peaceful place. Well, maybe once we have a chance to rest we can explore the rest of this world, I bet they're lots of stuff we can discover together." Crimson felt the spirit of adventure overtake him as he thought of what else was waiting for them on the island and may even lie beyond the ocean.

(Amiga Village)

Just as Kurtz asked his question, the entered the limits for the village once more, the feline smiling as she watched the in-trainings run back to their homes before she turned her attention back to Kyosan. She nodded and answered with, "Well, it would be nice to see it at least once."

The elder was the last one to make it down the mountain path, the shaky digimon finally catching up with the four heroes. "Ho ho, it's so good to be back home." Suddenly, a faint thought passed through the elder's mind, reminding him to say, "Well, I'm going back to my house, but you youngsters should drop by later. I have something to show you." With that, he shambled back to the large, dome like hut near the eastern cliff face of the valley.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I promise I'll take you there once." Hearing the elder's words and thinking on them gently, Kyosan sighed. "Well, wouldn't hurt to stay here for some time... would it?" He chuckled, though wincing slightly as the pain in his chest stung again.

"Well, sure there's a lot of things! We can see them together, right?" She giggled, cuddling Crimson's neck once again closely while looking onto the others. "Well, as long as things go well." She added cautiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Here Kyo, we can go to my house so you can heal. You're still hurt from that battle and I won't take no for answer this time." Ada started leading Kyo to a small home with a chimney top. It's wasn't very large, but the door was large enough for Kyosan to squeeze through at least as Ada opened the way for him. "Go on in, you're my guest, Kyo. I'll make sure you're nice and comfortable."

Crimson smiled from Lurea's soft nuzzling until he heard her concern, the fox thinking for a moment before telling her, "Ah, no need to worry. We have all kinds of power that we haven't even tapped into yet." Flashing her a confident grin, the fox then turned to look at the whole valley village, causing him to ask, "Say Lu, which one is your house?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Although groaning to being forced, Kyosan accepted her hospitality and then slowly made his way into the small hut. Though a quite small hut, he tried to make himself comfortable while not making a fuss. "So... this is your house, huh? Looks nice," He commented gently.

"Oh, my house?" She pondered gently, before pointing over to another of the huts. Moving over towards it and opening the door, she looked onto him before walking inside. "I'm sorry it's quite small, but I think you'll fit inside."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thank you. Sorry this place is kind of small, but the coach should be big enough for you to sit on." Ada then started to walk into what appeared to a rustic kitchen, the feline calling out, "Go ahead and relax, I'm going to make us a nice dinner, okay?"

"Aw, it's alright, I'm just glad we have somewhere peaceful to rest. Thanks having me over, Lu." Crimson had to bend over a little due to his height, but he managed to squeeze through the door frame and follow Lurea in. Standing back up again, he looked around the front room and marveled at the simple yet charming arrangement, untouched by electricity. "Hmmm, this is pretty nice and cozy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, thanks Ada," Kyosan chirped back to her, before looking towards the couch. As she had said, it was big enough for him to sit on, and heading over to it he plopped himself down on it, looking around the hut. Wow.. this is totally different...

"Want me to get you anything? Drink, food?" Lurea asked, smiling at his comment before walking over to the corner, where a few small cupboards and cooking utensils lay on desks. "By the way, make yourself at home."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After getting a fire going in her stove, she set some meat and veggies on the grill before closing the door, allowing the food to cook in the hardened clay chamber. Ada then walked over and sat next to Kyosan on the comfy couch, cuddling up next to him in a feline manner. "Dinner will take a little while, but I think you'll like it. So, how's your wound, does it feel better?"

"Thanks Lu!" Crimson looked around and found a seat on her sofa, finding it was just big enough to fit him. Thinking about her question, he remembered he and Kyo never did get to go and have lunch, his rumbling belly giving him a second reminder of that. "I'd love to have something to eat if it's not too much of a hassle."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A little better... probably needs a little longer to recover but I'll be fine." Kyosan smiled; it did hurt, but not as much as before. The burns and slits seemingly were healing faster then it normally should have, but were still closing up slowly. "Thanks for the concern though, Ada."

"Well, I've got some spare fish and a few extras. I'll put that on," Lurea smiled, turning around before wagging her tail and quickly getting to work. Soon, she slid the pieces of fish onto a small bowl, and lit a small fire up underneath it using some stones, before it started to sizzle and cook. She also added in a few spare vegetable slices she had kept in another bowl before walking over to Crimson and resting down gently by his lap. "I hope you'll like it. It's not much, but..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Of course, I want to make sure my friends are safe." The ebony Gatomon purred lightly as she cuddled closer against Kyo. "You know, it's funny. When the elder told us to go find help, me and Lurea didn't expect you guys to just appear out of thin air." Remembering the intense fight he had endured to free the village, she continued with, "Thanks for all your help, Kyo."

"Aw, it's plenty and besides I love fish." Crimson gave an approving smile as he looked down the adorable rookie's form, still somewhat surprised he was sitting next to an actual digimon. "You know it's amazing a little cutie like you has so much power packed inside. You were great against those Gazimon, Lu."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't mention it, it was the least we could do." Kyosan chuckled, wagging his tail behind him though happy that he had at least used his powers to help for once. "It's lucky we arrived when we did, huh?"

"Aww.. you're not too bad yourself, Crim!" Lurea smiled, blushing cutely across her smaller cheeks as she snuggled up closer to him, wrapping her arms lightly around his chest. "I'm surprised how many you knocked down with that... thing." She smiled, closing her eyes and resting softly against him. "Really surprised. I think you got more then me, that's for sure."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds