Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Crimson took a look at the injuries his friend had sustained. He was fairly certain they were not too serious, but he didn't like the fact that Kyo was resisting treatment to his wound. Regardless, he went along with his decision. "Alright, suit yourself then." He put away his equipment and then asked, "What now?"

"We need to go tell everyone that the village is safe. They shouldn't too far away, the caves are up the path leading to the mountains." After answering Crimson's question, Ada looked at her wounded partner again, sighing at his resistance to be treated. "What is it with you guys always trying to be macho? Well, whatever. I guess I can't force you to take your medicine, but try not to strain yourself, alright? Everyone, ready to leave?"

"Wait, what about the Gazimon?" Crimson looked around and noticed the battleground was absent about a couple dozen Gazimon.

"Run away!" A few of the gray canines shouted as they scrambled through the valley entrance, knowing they had been well whipped.

Feeling an odd sense of both closure and embarrassment, he uttered, "Uh...'kay. Well, I guess I'm ready. What about you, Lurea...Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm ready to go!" Lurea chimed, taking another look onto Kyo before then jumping up and landing back on Crimson's back, wrapping her arms once around his shoulders again before happily smiling. Though concerned slightly for Kyo, she let him be the way he was, and snuggled on his head. "Let's get moving."

"Alright... let's get moving." Kyo smiled softly, a slight wag coming out of his tail as he looked upon Ada, nodding gently. "Ada, you know the way there, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, it's up along the main path into the mountains." Ada looked once more at Kyosan and his injury, unable to fully get the sight out of her head as she started leading them up towards the villager's hiding place.

"Away we go!" declared Crimson as he smiled back towards Lurea before following along the ebony feline.

(Abandoned Mine)

After about a half hour of walking along the winding main road, a archway built of rotting lumber greeted the four. From within the shadows, a pair of innocent blue eyes peered out before disappearing. It wasn't long before a thick crowd of tiny, wide eyed digimon flooded out of the cave, looking at the four with glee.

Ada chuckled at the youngster's excitement and told them, "Don't worry everyone, we can all go home soon. Where's the elder?"

"R-right here..." Stepping out a rather slow and steady pace, a digimon with a thick white beard shambled into the orange daylight. He appeared to be the culmination of all those wise, elderly shuffle boarders from those old time RPGs. "You brave kids...you beat up those hooligans, chewed them up and spat them out, made them cry for their mamas, and cleaned their clocks! I'm so proud! ...You...you did get rid of them, right?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Most of them, anyway. If they ever come back they know they'll get their... backs handed to them." Kyo muttered admittingly, using his not torn jacket to cover the wounds underneath while giving a small smile.

Lurea nodded eagerly and looked on the elder eagerly. "It should be safe now! Well, a lot more safer hee-hee!-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The elder leaped up in an almost excited fashion forgetting his age until he nearly broke his hip. "Oof...good...these children deserve to live in a peaceful village. Not like the rest of this island, oh my goodness no."

Wishing to know more about the digital world, Crimson immediately asked, "Huh, what's wrong? What's outside the valley?"

The old white hair scratched his head while tapping his walking stick against the ground, trying to clear the cobwebs from his brain. "Uh...oh dear, now what was out there again?"

Oh man, he's having a senior moment! Crimson sighed heavily before asking Ada, "Maybe you should tell us, Ada?"

"Beats me, none of us have ever gone that far outside the village except the elder." The dark haired kitty shook her head and suggested, "Let's just go back to the village. We can worry about everything else once we're settled."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds like a plan to me." Kyosan muttered, looking onto Lurea who only nodded in simple agreement to the plan.

"It's better then going out there and doing nothing. Besides, we've only just met. I think it'd be nice to actually enjoy some time together rather then just rushing off to new places, don't you agree?" She smiled cheerfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, no need to rush into things. Besides, I'd love to learn more about the digital world and you, Lu." Crimson turned around and started heading back towards the village, humming a tune along the way.

Letting the group of eager kids lead the way, Ada climbed up and sat and Kyosan's shoulder to keep an eye on them all. As they journeyed down the valley path, she asked the dragon, "You know, I'm curious about your world as well, Kyo. What's it like?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So....I'd love to learn more about you, Crim," Lurea answered, landing back to her seemingly nice spot upon Crimson's back before starting to speak again. "How did you get here? You said by a 'portal' and stuff..."

"Well... we're good on technology. I can't say it's as great a site as this world, since there are many, many houses almost everywhere. But it's an alright one to live in. And there are sights even there to see." Kyosan tried to explain, walking along back towards the village before looking up. "It's nothing special compared to this world."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey, I asked about you first," he said with a grin before he laughed it off, answering her question. "Well, I'm a scientist and I was making a portal or a doorway that could send you directly to the internet and back. Instead, we were brought here, though this is quite amazing...the digital world, I had no idea it actually existed. It's quite a beautiful place, so vivid and green." Catching himself before he got too excited over the possibilities of this world, Crimson asked, "Anyways, does that answer your question, Lu?"

Ada nearly giggled hearing that, telling Kyo, "I don't know, it sounds interesting to me considering I've lived in Amiga Village all my life. The big city..." The ebony Gatomon tried to imagine such a place. "Houses and buildings everywhere...hmmm, with that many people though, it must be pretty crowded."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That answers it well enough for me!" She giggled, though hearing him speak about himself made her curious. "So... you accidentally stumbled here. That sounds nice." Lurea giggled once again, before then regaining her composure and looked on him. "Well, I'm just from Amiga Village... just like Ada is. We don't do much rather then talk with each other and sometimes have small events. Not very eventful if you ask me; unlike yours."

"Very crowded at times. Though usually the crowds do stay under control and there are just quite a lot of people walking around. When you look here, almost every place here looks beautiful; even in the villages. Compared to our world, where you stand in the City Centre and see transport and buildings everywhere- nothing as nice as this." Kyo tried to explain, putting his claw on his muzzle as he continued to walk. "Maybe one day you'll be able to see the big city, huh?" He chuckled.

OOC: Just saying, I'll be in the Chat thing for the next hour or so. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds