Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Yup! No way all of us were going to use to these guys!" Crimson blasted another Gazimon to help Lurea before stopping to charge his ray gun again.

"Nice one, Kyosan. Now lets finish this." Looking around, Ada realized there was just one Gazimon left who was already a speck in this distance. With a sigh, she declared, "I hate when they run...wait a second, where's Zo..." As if to answer her question mid-sentence, a tall figure emerged from the alleyway.

Seeing his Gazimon minions fall like flies caused a certain amusement to build in the mature digimon's voice. "Heh, two rookies and a couple of outsiders. You bums should be ashamed of yourselves losing to these four." He walked forward with a wide grin across his face, the kind of grin a predator has upon spotting his prey.

"Huh, is that another fox?" Crimson was a little confused, noting the odd black markings across the digimon's red fur.

"Fox?" The champion chuckled before correcting Crimson. "No. I'm Zorromon." He surveyed the four who stood defiantly before him, his amusement expanding. "And this is my village. You managed to clock a few grunts, but how will you do against a true warrior?" Leaping high into the air, he started to dive down with a long blade brandished towards Kyosan. "En garde!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Damn!" Kyosan cursed, seeing the fox diving down on him, he had no choice. Stepping back, he let his blood purposefully seep into the palm of his claw, brandishing his hand out in thin air as if a sword were there. Seconds later, a pale streak of fire formed in between his claws, a hilt letting him be able to hold it as he prepared to guard the strike with the seemingly solid fire.

"Should we leave him to be honourable or strike him in midair anyway?" Lurea asked curiously; albeit it wasn't the proper time for that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada watched the fight, not quite sure what to do. "That fleabag did not attack until he was sure we could see him. I believe he intends for this to be an honorable fight." Her green eyes opened a little wider though as she declared, "If Kyosan becomes endangered though, I will step in."

"Endangered? That guy's got a sword...and muscles...and very shifty eyes! Let's get him!" Crimson was about to fire until a rather odd beeping echoed from his ray gun, causing the fox to sheepishly grin, "Heh...ooops, guess the solar battery needs to charge."

Zorromon grinned upon seeing Kyo draw his blade of fire, the champion eagerly bringing his own blade down on the dragon's defense. Despite the fact Kurtz was holding a blade of ethereal flame, it seemed quite solid, able to at least match the champion's own blade. "Heh, good, but how fast are you?" The fox suddenly vanished in a short puff of smoke before reappearing to strike once more from Kyo's right side.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Keh!" Kyo gawked, noticing the fox suddenly warping yet only was able to partially block the initial hit, part of the blade biting into his side; causing it to weep gently and bleed. Within the moment of adrenaline rushing through his body, he buckled his wrist, sliding the flame-forged blade up Zorromon's own blade, hoping to at least catch him off guard as well. "You're... pretty good!"

Lurea blinked when hearing Crimson's explanation, before sweatdropping softly. "That's very smart... shouldn't you have used something like... a battery or whatever thing they use, and bring a spare?." She sarcastically droned. "Though I guess that we won't need it for now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon gasped and cringed a little when Kyo's sword of flames lapped at and singed the fur along his paw and arm. With a light growl, he pushed the dragon's blade back to prevent any severe damage, his weapon still matching fairly evenly with his adversary's own sword. "Alright, I'll admit it. I'm a little impressed." He drew back for a moment before attempting to break his guard with a sweeping horizontal slash.

"I wasn't expecting to run into trouble when we came to this world...I didn't bring any spares." Crimson sighed a little as he let his weapon soak in the orange sun rays to recharge. The fox wished he could return to his lab's armory though it wasn't clear how they were going to get home. "It will be okay though, I've seen Kyo fight. He'll be fine."

Ada's eyes watched closely, becoming wider when Kyosan's arm suffered a minor cut. The sight of blood caused her to hiss, her brow slanting. Don't let him beat you, Kyo.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he caught up with the fox's actions and reacted to it accordingly, Kyosan stepped once again, holding his ground as he pushed the hiltside of his blade- forcing it quickly before suddenly the seemingly once solid blade of flames formed into that of a whip; launching forward and quickly catching Zorromon's sword in it's lock, latching around it and controlling it fast. "The flames... don't just make a sword!" He announced clearly.

Lurea held her claws together, looking onto Kyosan as the struggle went on before nearing Crimson's leg. "I hope you're right.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon only grinned in the wake of this new obstacle, resisting the pull of the whip by keeping both paws firmly grasped around his sword's hilt. "So you have more powers, eh. Good, this was getting boring." Keeping one hand wrapped around his blade's handle, he stuck with other paw out with his palm facing Kyo. "Will O' Wisp!" Focusing the energy in his paw, a ball of ghoulish foxfire was conjured and immediately fired towards the dragon's midsection.

"Well, there's not much else we can do at the moment...I mean we don't even have our digivices yet......uh..." Though he kept his eyes focused on the duel, the scientist sudden begin to wonder why they had not found those almost magical devices portrayed in that old Digimon show.

Kyo...now's your chance, his grip's weak... Ada's fur was standing on end wondering what Kyosan was going to do next.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
NOW! Immediately Kyo's instinct pulled in. With the claw he had the whip in, he suddenly jerked it tightly, forcing it hardly backwards while bringing around his other claw. Albeit he knew the distance was too close to avoid the hit, he knew this was his opportunity. The swoop of the whip allowed his other arm to swing within a close distance, thus- Conjuring fire once again from his other claw, the Will-O-Wisp clashed into his stomach; but not before he launched a heavy, fire-congested punch straight towards Zorromon's face. His clothing was now already torn and his chest bleeding even more from the close-ranged hit as his breath started to become heavy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon groaned in moderate agony as he was forced back by Kyo's sudden burst of force with half of the fox's face smoking in flame. He growled, about to retaliate in some frenzied manner until he stopped flat in his tracks, as if some unseen message was reaching his ears. The champion's black eyes widened with the green pupils becoming rather large until they returned to normal once more. With a rather arrogant tone, he told Kyo, "I have more important stuff to do. We'll finish this another time." Leaping high into the air, Zorromon disappeared in another puff of smoke, his presence vanishing with the wind.

"Kyo!" Seeing her partner bleeding as he was nearly brought tears to the feline's eyes. Ada looked closely at the wound, knowing it was a fairly good burn left from the battle. "Are you alright?"

"Hold on, I at least remembered to bring some medical supplies." Crimson opened up a small box kept in his lab jacket, digging out some ointment tube which read, "Medi-Gel" Knowing he had to stop the bleeding as soon as possible, he told Lurea, "Quick Lu, we need to clean the wound with water. Then I can use this medicine to heal his burns and cuts."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe... it was nothing... not the worst I've come out of anyway." Kyosan grumbled, knowing that he was going to still be hurting for a while as the whip from his hand suddenly retracted and slid back into his claws, vanishing gently. "Don't worry about me, a little time and I'll be alright."

Lurea nodded, and, understanding how serious the situation was, quickly generated water in her palms and then walked over to Kyosan, looking up towards the half-beaten dragon. "Are you..."

"...I'll be alright, trust me. Let me have some time for it to heal and then I'll use it." He nodded to Crimson, trying to assure him he was alright.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds