Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Crimsy?" The scientist fox blushed a little from the cute nickname she gave him before he uttered, "Uh...yeah, that's fine. Lurea's a nice name."

"Nickname...well, some of my friends call me Adrienne or Ada." The ebony furred Gatomon shook her head in disbelief as she added, "Look, it doesn't matter you call me. We need your help."

"Huh? Why? It seems pretty peaceful around here, even with that trippy orange sky." Crimson returned his attention the small, blue dragoness before him, amazed at how she looked just like the character from that old 90's show.

"Kyosan, you and your friend have to follow us back to our village. You'll both see what I mean when we get there." While the tone of her voice didn't seem too frantic, there was a certain urgency in her eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we can't deny the offer can we? After all, we have nothing better to do." Kyosan nodded, noting at the seriousness in her words as he stepped forward. "Lead the way, Ada."

"I'll try and explain when we get there... just follow the lead and we'll be there in no time." Lurea murmured, before surprisingly jumping up onto Crimson's back and wrapping her small arms over his shoulder and resting her head on one side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, you can count on us." Crimson happily let Lurea ride on his back as he started walking through the tall grass until a thought occurred. "Uh, wait a sec, what about that portal we came in from. It would be pretty bad if someone went through that if we left."

"What portal? ...Look, we need to go. Keep close, Kyo." Ada hopped off of Kyosan's shoulder and landed gracefully on all fours in typical feline fashion before running off towards a valley in the distance.

Looking back, Crimson did notice that their way home had vanished mysteriously, making the fox's ears flicker, "Damn, the power supply must have shorted out...well, I'm sure there's more than one way home. Anyways, lets go save your village, Lurea."

After a good jog through the grasslands, the plant life became a little less ragged and a dirt path led to a village made up of several small huts that appeared to be closed up tightly. It was quite the opposite of a welcoming community with an eerie silence in the background. Ada turned to the rest of the group and told them, "This is Amiga Village."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pausing, Kyo stopped to the almost desolate village. The eerie silence and the closed huts meant little good. He paused for a moment, before then gulping. "What happened here then? Are there... still people living here?"

Lurea decided to leave the explaining to Ada, as she found her the more literate one and the one who could describe the situation easily, so she clung to Crimson's shoulders even more. And I told them I'd say something... I'm useless. She huffed silently, before then hearing Kyosan. "Well... I think one or two... but..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson heard Lurea's voice become a little meek, causing the fox to turn back and look at her with concern. "Hey now, don't be blue...uh, I mean no need to worry. Whatever it is, we'll handle it together."

Hoping the red fox was right, Ada started to explain the situation to the two. "Most everyone is hiding out in the caves in the mountains...they are mostly just in-trainings...I guess tykes by your standards." The ebony Gatomon sighed a little before adding, "A few days ago, this gang of digimon started showing up...robbing and plundering as they pleased..." The feline stopped and cringed, the unsavory memories leaving a bad taste in her mouth. "Me, Lurea, and the other rookies tried to hold them off, but there were too many of them. A bunch of filthy Gazimon and their leader..."

"Me," declared a voice from the shadows, the tone deep and more mature. Suddenly, a fair group of the ragged grey canines Ada had described started to run out from every direction. Before long they were surrounded, encircled by a group of rough looking hoodlums.

Crimson frantically pulled out his ray gun, wondering if it would have any actual effect on digital creatures. "Hey Kyo, you remembered your weapon, right? Right?!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Have you forgot so easily? I don't need a weapon," Kyosan grinned, stepping next to Crimson before opening his palm out wide - a sudden burst of fire appearing and consuming his claw. "Fire will do me just fine!"

Lurea jumped from Crimson's back and stood beside his leg, clenching her small fists together. "I hope you two know what you're doing! There's tons of them!" She muttered under her breath, hoping the two just weren't gloating in front of them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You have powers too, Kyosan? Impressive, we should have a fighting chance then. Let's get them!" Ada leaped into battle, choosing to pounce and claw the Gazimon closest to her in a beastly fashion, causing the thief's friends to tremble a little.

"Sure...sure, no problem! They can't stop us!" Crimson started preparing for battle as well, charging his ray gun before letting off a few warning shots, hoping he could just scare the ragged Gazimon away considering how they reacted to Ada.

They were not impressed and instead chose to launch their electrical attacks first on the fox, causing his hair to stand on end. "Wow, that's the third time today I've been shocked. Just excellent!" After that sarcastic remark, he tried to fire a few direct shots, though the electrical attack had numbed Crimson's body temporarily.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Clenching his fist and closing his eyes, Kyosan paused for a moment, before lunging forward, swiping his claw forward as a streak of fire swept from his claw and batted into a few of the Gazimon, setting their fur on fire and making them scramble to try and set it out. Smirking, Kyosan then brought his other claw around, before swiping again. "Let's clear up the trash, our way!"

Lurea gasped when seeing Crimson being hit by the Gazimon's attacks, and immediately growled- though it sounded cute even though she was angry. Bringing her claws up, she formed a water sphere in her claw, before suddenly slamming it forward into one of the Gazimon that had struck Crimson- smacking it dead on and knocking it over. "Alright! One down," She muttered, before forming another and quickly thrusting again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks, Lu...hey, look out..." Crimson saw another Gazimon try to attack Lurea from her side, the fox forcing his shaky arm to aim towards the virus and fire, effectively knocking the canine over. "We're almost there, just a few more now."

Impressed by Kyo's attack, Ada decided to use one of her own special techniques. With her eyes glowing an odd green, Ada cried out, "Cat's Eye!" The ebony Gatomon's power quickly confused a few of the Gazimon into attacking each other, slimming their group down to just a small number.

From the shadows, a taller canine figure shook his head in disgust, muttering to himself, "A few lousy henchman can't handle these guys, what a joke."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Looks like you can handle yourself very well," Kyo chuckled to Ada, baring his fangs for a moment as his fire slowly died down, staring onto another group of Gazimon while clenching his fist, before slamming it into the palm of his other. "Now, if I'm right.. this should still work." Pulling his fist back, the purple-scaled dragon slammed his fist heavily down against the ground. Moments later, a pillar of fire suddenly erupted, sending a group of Gazimon up into the air along with it. Though his claw bled slightly, he pulled back and wiped the small leak on his sleeve.

"You're a good shoot Crimsy!" Lurea cheered lightly, before forming yet another sphere and throwing it into another Gazimon, knocking another over swiftly. "They'll be cleaned up in no time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds