Join our server on Discord

Left 4 Dead!
i tell you what is pretty tedious, getting the Witch with one headshot. Now you may mock, but its really pissing me off now. i've listened to everyone else's crap about the sniper rifle not killing her with the headshot and that Auto shotgun is the way to go, but it doesn't work! i try to sneak up on her, she turns around and i think "shit, gotta be quick here" so i blast like hell at her head and i miss.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You can only do Cr0wned with a shotgun or auto-shotgun. I checked out a video on Youtube and was able to do it immediately afterward. The trick is to not sneak up to her and try to shoot her while she's crying. That won't work. Run up to her with your light OFF so she sees you and starts to growl. Aim for the top of her head and shoot before she aggros and kills you. You can only Cr0wn her when she isn't crying. I think you can even do it while she's flipping out and running around.

Easiest way: walk up with your shotty ready, give her a 3 count so she looks at you, then send her packing.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Yeah he tried to do it that way 'cos it's the way he saw me do it:D
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Oh, I bet it's Nothing Special.

(05-13-2009 04:49 AM)senjuro Wrote: The trick is to not sneak up to her and try to shoot her while she's crying. That won't work.
That sucks, i like ninja'ing.

Quote: Run up to her with your light OFF so she sees you and starts to growl. Aim for the top of her head and shoot before she aggros and kills you.
I would be sarcastic here, but i suck at that so i'll just say that i do know that i have to keep my light off; i did watch the opening film you know. But thanks for telling me you can't get her whilst she's crying, something like that WOULD have helped me, Achievement Hunter!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, some people run up to her with the light on and still get the achievement, but the light aggros her far faster than just running up to her with the light off.

(05-13-2009 10:09 AM)senjuro Wrote: Oh, I bet it's Nothing Special.

No, no it wasn't, lasting 5 minutes in Vs. mode with the most retarded humans i've ever met is.
Oh and Gol is it the unbreakable acheivement you don't have?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Nah, I'm betting it's Nothing Special. Unbreakable isn't hard to do on Easy, even with the bots.

Last time I played L4D on easy i got team killed. Frankly my hardest acheivements is gonna be pulling someone 100ms, so far I've been the smoker twice online.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
That one's pretty easy during a horde rush or while everyone's distracted. Just stand really far away, grab yourself a straggler and there you have it. NM1's street area near the end is perfect for it.