Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Hooray! I'd hug you, but you're a guy....(Hugs Silvia) So....wanna have sex Silvia?))

Alex smiled and began to eat once more, this time savoring the flavor of the strange, foreign delicacy. "This food is amazing Silvia! It is almost as wonderful as you!" he said, as he stuffed the food down his throat and forced it down into his stomach. Smiling dumbly, and letting out a loud belch, he looked at his 'girlfriend.' "Excuse me. So, what we going to do next, sweetie?" he asked, emphasizing the last word, to remind the beauty that they were 'dating.'
Silvia trembled from his choice of words, seeing sweetie as less of a pet name and more of a food name. "I..Uh...I have to go to work." She said as she want back to her closet and get out her engineering suit. She really did have work, but that was the last thing she was thinking about. If she could just get to a security officer and tell him she was being held hostage by some....freak, she could escape this before it went any further. "If I dont show up they might get suspicious." She added as she started to dress herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well what am I supposed to do? Can I come with you?" the alien asked. "I ain't staying here for hours on end! I'll get bored!"
"I-I cant just bring some unidentified human kid into work! In fact, I cant bring anyone without a certification anywhere official." She said as she pulled the rest of her suit on. "They...um...they will think your some kind of stowaway. And I might get blamed to! N-No no, you have to stay here." She insisted as she got her tools and began to head for the door. "I will only be gone a few hours, Im sure you can find something to do for that amount of time." She said nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex glared at her, and groaned angrily. "I can change my shape ya know! But, whatever. go on, get out of here! I guess I'll go out for a walk, or something while you're gone," the alien sighed, though smiling at what trouble he could cause.
Silvia nodded and left quickly. She kept looking behind her as she walked, trying to see if he was fallowing her. She spotted a security officer but kept walking, to nervous to stop. She decided that the station on the way to work would work rather nicely and she would be safe in there, so she kept walking, heading for the station cautiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Bored as heck, Alex left the room as well and walked around aimlessly. He walked around and suddenly stopped, seeing a market with a small flowers store on the front. "Hm...Females like flowers!" Alex deduced and walked, taking a bouquet and walking away with it.

"Hey! You're suppose to pay for that!" the owner yelled.

"Huh? What like money? Hm...," Alex thought, before looking at the man and walked over. "No," he whispered before opening his mouth and letting out a deep growl as his eyes turned blood red and his teeth sharp and black. "Tell no one," he added, quickly, to make sure no one caught sight of his small change before walking off aimlessly once more.
As the hours went by, and Alex walked around doing his mischief, a new force entered the scene, and this one was after him. As Alex walked along, he would spot a sexy Anthro in his path. The girl looked distracted and slipped into an Alley, a dead end for that matter. Perhaps he could entertain himself better than he originally thought....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex grinned like a small child in a candy shop, and quickly gave chase. Sure, his instincts warned him that it was too good to be true, but only idiots listen to common sense! He quickly ran down the alley, eager to play with this unknown girl.
Suddenly, Alex was faced with ten armed men, not including the now armed girl, and was staring down the barrel of all 22 Phase Pistols. "Fire!" All the guns began to fire, all by trained marksmen who were not known for missing a target. The blasts would phase into Alex and cause him to become comatose if he was hit, allowing them to extract him alive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)