Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Your kind! How racist!" Alex laughed. "My kind eat almost anything. We even eat our mate if they piss us off enough," he added, looking at Silvia. "I'm kidding! Its a joke in my race's culture" he laughed as he walked over and suddenly gave Silvia's ass a squeeze.
Silvia turned noticeably paler as Alex mentioned eating his mate, which she supposed would be her currently. She nearly lost control of her bowels for a second at the thought of being eaten, to a human it would perhaps not have such a profound affect, but to an anthro it was much more serious since people did from time to time get eaten, and it was a great phobia for Silvia. When he said he was joking it hardly reassured her and she nearly jumped out of her skin when he squeezed her ass. Falling to her knees she hugged herself and started to tremble. "Thats...Thats not funny." She said hardly holding back her tears. "I dont know if you even realize it but your fucking scary, OK? Dont even joke about eating me..." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to get over her fear at least long enough to survive the day and also braced herself for what her little outburst might have wrought...though the more she braced, the more she failed to get over her fear since "eaten alive" was on her list of possible alien punishments.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked down at Silvia and pulled her back up. "Then do not anger me. I can offer love, pleasure, happiness, but in exchange you must be obedient," he warned, before smiling. "I know how to make you happy, my dear! Is there anyone here you don't like? Just tell me about him or her or they, I can promise you they will NEVER bother you again!"
Silvia looked at Alex for a moment, horror written on her face, before she shook her head. "N-No, I..uh, no, no one. Please dont go around ea-er, hurting people." She said in a trembling voice. "H-How about breakfast?" She quickly added, trying to change the subject. "Ever had p-pancakes?" She asked as she tried to get by him and into her small kitchen, still on the verge of panic again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex just smiled, and licked his lips. "Pancakes? Never heard of them, but I'll give them a try. Fetch me some then," he ordered and walked over to a chair and sat down. He then looked at her patiently, wanting for her to bring him these....cakes of pan.
Silvia quickly began to cook, pouring the batter into the pan and quickly serving a stack of three pancakes to Alex. "H-Here you go." She said as she placed the honey and Syrup next to the plate along with a fork and knife. "Drizzle these on them to give them flavor." She said as she started to make her own. "Dont use to much though." She warned as she flipped out another for herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at the pancakes in confusion and then at the syrup and honey. Shrugging, he poured some of it on the pancake, and looked it over. "Hmm..." he wondered and licked some right off the pancake/ His eyes suddenly widened and he seemed to freeze. "Silvia...this...this food...this food is....amazing!" he roared, and grabbed the plate and made his mouth bigger, all so he could literally eat the pancakes in one bite. It was a wonder he didn't eat the plate as he chewed his food and swallowed it all down his throat. "Delicious!"
(Sorry I can only pop in and out, Im a bit busy)

The display of his ability to eat whole plates of pancakes did little to calm Silvia's nerves as she sat down at the far end of the table to eat her own. "I-Im g-glad you like them." She said in half fear half amazement. "Do..do you want some more?" She asked, not want to see those jaws used on her, and figuring that filling that mouth with pancakes would better her chances.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((That's okay. Just try to post on the other rps we have sometime))

"Yes! Yes, more!" the alien grinned, licking his lips. "Its delicious! Tell me what are these pancakes made out of?" he asked, waiting for more.
(lol, OK, its just I normally just have to go with what I already got, the other RPs eat up time to post in while ones like this one are quick easy posts. I have more time now, at least for the moment, I will try to get the others)

"Um flour and stuff." Silvia said as she slipped her pancakes onto his plate. She looked at what remained of the batter but she already knew that there was only enough left for one small cake, and she had not been issued any more pancake batter in awhile. "Here you go." She said as she backed away to let him eat them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)