Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex groaned and opened an eye, and looked at Silvia, and sighed. "Coming dear? Get on the bed and get some sleep, why don't you? Its late, and tomorrow we have a big date," he sighed, and closed his eye. As soon as Silvia did get on the bed to sleep he would wrap his arms around her, pull her towards him and bury his face between her breasts, smiling greatly.
As Silvia laid down timidly, she found herself pulled towards him suddenly. The action made her turn white and let out a small scream until she realized that he has just snuggled between her large breasts. She blushed at both her scream and position as she stared down at him and her sensitive breasts. She closed her eyes then and tried to sleep, though she had not gotten the time to cover herself in the sheets yet and thus shivered slightly from the cold, though she did not mention it even once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's body suddenly turned surprisingly warm. Not bad, painful, or burning, but pleasant and relaxing. "Sleep, Silvia...Sleep," he whispered and kissed her large tits and rested his head in them. What a sight they would have been. A small human child, digging his face into the breasts of a furry beauty.

((Timeskip?))
Silvia did fall into sleep eventually, instinctively cuddling with Alex as she did. Her warm fur grew warmer as he heated up and her tired and frightened eyes closed.

--------

the next morning, at least as far as the ships internal clock went, was met with Silvia's soft purrs as she slept contently, still deep in sleep and warm, her breasts acting as soft Pillows for Alex.

(Lets not forget that Alex is not just a rapist, he is a Xeno, do something freaky and Aline once in awhile otherwise it just gets repetitive)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia would probably awake to feel a pair of lips kissing her own, and hands traveling around her body. If she did, she would see a beautiful woman with long black hair, jade eyes, a purple shirt and jeans, and large breasts which made Silvia's look like B-cups. "Hello, lover," the woman smiled before suddenly shrinking in size, turning back into a small child. "Had a good sleep?" Alex smiled.

((That good?))
(Well, its a start but thats more of a shape shifter thing, and it started and ended all in the same posts. Do weird alien stuff, remember that Alex does not come from a civilized planet, he is a beast driven forward by either the need to breed or the need to feed off of pleasure or both)

Silvia paled as she witnessed the transformation and could not answer for several seconds before she nodded slowly. "Y-Ya...I did sleep well." She said rather softly. blushing hard since she was not a lesbian at all. "Um..please, stay as a male..its easier for me to...handle." She said, still not moving since she did not want him to think she was moving away from him and suffer a retaliation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why?" Alex asked, before turning back into a girl. "Don't like women? Prefer men? Maybe....animals are your thing?" he grinned and suddenly turned into a large black ape, and beat his own chest. "My kind, the Xeno, can become anyone or anything. We are a powerful, and lustful race. You're just lucky I'm a nice one," the fake ape stated.
Now that she was no longer wrapped up in his embrace, Silvia sat up and watched on in fear as he shifted through many forms and arrived at a guerrilla. "Th-Thank you master." She said softly, thoroughly frightened by the aspect of being fucked by a guerrilla. "Please be nice to me...I will do whatever you want...just please stay male. Is it OK if your a anthro male?" She hugged herself so that her breasts were covered and closed her legs as she sat there on the bed looking at the huge beast before her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Anthro? Anthro...Anthro..." Alex whispered, tapping his ape lip in thought. "Now why would you want that? You don't think I look nice this way?" the alien asked as he shrunk down, back to a small human boy. "I like this form. Let's people think I'm harmless," he smiled, before getting off the bed. "So, what's for breakfast?"
Silvia got up to and want to her closet, picking out some clothes. "Um...well..what can your kind eat?" She asked as she slipped some panties on and a grabbed a bra.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)