Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Silvia blushed hotly and murmured "I...I lied...I dont have a boyfriend...I just dont want one so I just...tell people I do." She closed her eyes and braced, expecting to be punished for lying to him.

------

Amy and the scientist moaned like crazy as they were fucked, finally cumming hard again and again. Amy was still crying as she was fucked hard but could not hold back her orgasms as she came again and again while the scientist embraced it and moaned louder and louder with each orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well you do now," Alex smiled. "Now come on here, baby. Closer to me, and give me a kiss," he whispered, wanting to look her in the other. "And say, I love you Master Alex. Now," he ordered, licking his lips, his eyes slightly glowing.
Silvia blushed even more as she walked over to him slowly and carefully, her heart pounding in her chest. Her legs trembled and her tail wrapped itself around her ankle as she went over to him, bent over since he was still a human teenager and she was taller than him, and kissed him softly on the lips before adding "I l-love you master Alex." She said this all silently, not because she did not want to so much as she was scared of him, extremely scared of him, knowing that he could kill her at any moment on a whim.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark feels both the Amy and the scientist cum. "Here it comes!" Dark said, moaning loudly, cumming hard into Amy and the scientist's pussies.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Speak up, I can't hear you. And quit acting scared! I haven't done anything too bad yet, and you haven't upset me. Let's keep it that way," Alex smiled. "Now say it again, and make it believable. Don't worry, Silvia. I won't hurt you. I detest violence," he whispered, though his smile might have said otherwise.
Both girls lay limply in Dark's tentacles then, exhausted and overcome. Amy whimpered softly as she felt Dark;s hot cum fill her up to the brink and struggled weakly against him while the scientist only moaned and rocked slightly against the tentacles penetrating her.

---------------

Silvia blushed hard and gulped down her fear and pride as she said "I love you master Alex!" she hoped that was good enough since she did not think she could turn any redder. She looked at him for an answer then, feeling her face heat up with her blush, she really wished she could calm down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl. Now come here and give your lover a kiss," he smiled, and without warning, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth, while his other hand groped her breasts, squeezing it rather painfully since Silvia wasn't kissing back and wouldn't stop till she did.
(Where did Dark go?)

Her blush went up tenfold as he kissed her and she nearly passed out and would have had it not been fir is rough groping of her sensitive breast. She began to push against him and squeak with pain, not understanding that it would end if she kissed back. She twisted and turned in his arms as she tried to dislodge his harmful hand from her large furry breast. Finally she kissed back in a desperate attempt to end the pain and waited, her eyes tightly closed and spilling tears of pain as she kissed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I dunno))

"That's a good girl. But its late, so why don't we go to sleep?" Alex asked. "Undress yourself, all your clothes and garments must go. You must be naked, so we can cuddle," he said, licking his lips as he backed away from her.
Silvia sighed softly and looked down at her thong and bra. She slowly and hesitantly began to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor before she pulled down her last piece of clothing. now she wore nothing and blushed very very hard, hard enough to see through her fur easily. She then waited, not knowing whether he wanted her to get on the bed or if he would cocoon her in some strange Alien love nest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)