Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Just let me do what I need to do, OK?" Dark said to Amy as he looks at the Anthro scientist. "I like to see you try." Dark said as his tentacle thrusting harder in and out of Anthro scientist's pussy, making Dark moans louder.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Silvia shook her head in denial and softly said "N-No, please stop..." Tears were collecting in her eyes as she came to the realization that she was locked in a room with a monster and he wanted her to strip, either to eat or rape. "Jesus...please...dont do this." She begged, her eyes wide with fear and disbelief.

-------

Amy did not answer or nod or anything, she simply looked up at Dark, frightened and small, none of her police training would help her here. She was trapped, naked, branded, and defenseless. Her legs began to shake as her fear went up and she whimpered timidly. Had she not relieved herself earlier she would have pissed in the sheer terror of what was happening. The scientist however continued to struggle, even as she was thrust into hard. "Bastard...I will...chop you....up!" She moaned loudly as her struggles bean to give way to bucking and her curses to moans.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia....I can either be kind, or cruel. My kind are not none for kindness, my dear. Now strip, my love, or else I will be forced to take a more cruel act. I don't WANT to kill you, but if you don't follow my orders, then I will," Alex stated. "Now strip."
Dark looked at the scientist. "I will like to see you try." Dark said as his tentacle thursting harder and faster, making Dark moans louder as he looked back at Amy as his tentacles force her legs open and he started to put his main cock into her pussy, moaning louder.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Silvia nodded softly, holding back her tears as she peeled off her sweaty engineering clothes, standing now in just her bra and a kinky black thong, blushing hard and covering herself with her hands. She tried to look brave and put on a strong front, but her slightly trembling legs betrayed her fear. She had never been more afraid of anything in her entire life. "Please...dont eat me.." she begged, still thinking that it was a big possibility. Her soft tan fur was most revealed now to be eaten up by Alex's eyes and her beautiful lavender eyes were wide with fear.

---------

The scientist moaned louder as she was thrust into harder and faster and bucked against the invading tentacles, lost in pleasure as she was fucked. "Ahhh....Oh g-god!" She moaned loudly as her tongue hung open and her eyes glazed over. Amy was much more reluctant. "Stop! Stop! Please...not this...not like this..." She begged as Dark's main cock neared her still dry entrance. "Please..dont just put it in...please!" She begged, knowing it would hurt like crazy to be fucked without being aroused at all. She looked at Dark pleadingly, looking for any shred of mercy she could find.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark looked into Amy's eyes with no mercy as he slams her into Amy's pussy, moaning louder as precum leak into Amy's pussy and all of the tentacles are leaking precum as well.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
An erection began and a noticeable bump on his pants might have been seen by the girl. He walked closer, looking her over, and seemed sick. "Eat you? Mindy, I hate killing. I will hit, beat, bite, but not kill....Not unless forced. No, I was telling the truth. I have a crush on you, Mindy. I want you, to want me back, my love."
Amy screamed so hard her lungs went raw as all breath left her. She felt as though she had been stabbed. "Please! Mercy!" She cried out as he fucked her unlubricated sex. "Stop stop!" The scientist pressed against the wall was already lost in her own pleasure and eagerly accepted the precum while Amy only screamed louder and louder. "D-Dont cum in me!" she begged at last when his precum had lubricated her enough for her to think.

-------------

Silvia stepped back until her ass hit the counter of her kitchen and she whimpered. "Please dont hurt me...dont beat or bite me...please...dont rape me." She begged softly, looking for anyway out of her current predicament. Her fur glistened with the sweat of her work and fear as she covered as much of herself as she could with her hands. "I will go out with, I will let you kiss me in front of people..." She offered feebly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex stepped closer, and closer, and closer, smiling all the while. He looked Mindy over and licked his lips like a cat about to eat a mouse. "I will not harm you, unless forced," he stated. "Unless you deserve it, my dear." He then leaned forward and began thinking....perhaps he should play along as her boyfriend? That way, he could slowly break her down, and she could live in fear of him, not to mention the humiliating things he could make her do. "Hmmm....Kay. Break up with your boyfriend, and from now on, you'll be dating me....honey."
Dark thrusting his tentacles and his cock in and out of the scientist and Amy's pussies, moaning louder, grinning. "I love fucking more than one thing that once." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds