Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
In the vents Dark could spot several scientists, assistants, robots and even more alluring, the nearly always naked test subjects. There were tons and tons of them, but he had still not found HIS chosen one. If he fallowed her scent however he was sure to find her.

The door to the white room opened and Amy jumped in surprise. There was a door after all. "Security officer Amy?" Said a Foxy anthro scientist in a white lab coat entered. Three robots fallowed her in and quickly secured Amy. "What are you going to do with me?" Amy asked as the cold machines grabbed her arms and pulled her up to her feet. "We are just going to run some tests on you, thats all. We would enjoy it if you cooperated." Amy slowly nodded, knowing she could not fight the robots. they took her outside into the hall and half led, half dragged her to a room full of equipment, all centered around a large metal table which they quickly laid her on and strapped her down. They then put sensors all over her, on her head, arms, breasts, nipples, nick, legs, and right over her pussy, covering her clit. "What is this?" Amy asked, afraid for her life. The scientist only smiled and turned a nob which caused a strange electrical current to run into her and stimulate all the pleasure nerves in her body. Amy shuddered and bit her lips a little. "Lets see how responsive you are." She said, turning the nob up a bit. "St-Stop!." Amy cried as she moaned, the pleasure increasing steadily.

-------------

Silvia seemed to shocked to move and without a word slowly began to back away. Her eyes were wide and full of terror as she looked at the apparently human boy. She needed to get out...but how? She needed help! but how could she reach anyone?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark stop for a sec, starts to force on Amy's scent, finds her scent and follows it, kicks the vent cover off when the scent went down into the room where she was in, jumping down into the room, he summon a huge group of tentacles. some of the when at the scientist to hold her agnest a wall, some of them to attack the robots, he turn off the nob and remove the sensors and stapes than some of tentacles to hold her down.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alex took advantage of her fear and suddenly dozens of tentacles shout out of his tentacle and quickly wrapped around her limbs. When he had gotten a hold of her arms and legs he smiled and said, "Scream or call for help, and I'll snap you in two."
The robots were defeated in a matter of moments, but several of Dark's tentacles lay squirming on the ground as well. The scientist was pinned against the wall, trying desperately to get free and began to call for help, forgetting that the rooms were sound proof. Poor Amy did not know what to think. He had saved her from the machine only to doom her to himself. She began to struggle as well, trying to get free.

----------

Silvia was restrained and paralyzed by the threat. "What are you?" She asked in a whisper so that he would hopefully now kill her. "Stop, let me go, this isnt right." She whimpered softly, her soft fur rubbing up against his tentacles as her tail wrapped around her leg in fright.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark's tentacles starts to strip the scientist down as he looked at Amy. "Let's try this again." Dark said as a few more tentacles starts to rub agnest Amy's pussy and ass.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alex did not reply. Instead he walked over and whispered into her ear, "Bite my tongue and I will snap you in two." And with that he kissed her and forced his tongue into her to explore her mouth.
Amy shuddered and tears filled her eyes. "Please...Please stop. I dont know what you are or whats going..." Her body shivered as she felt his organs rub against hers and her ass, she knew there was likely no escape this time. Soon the other, the anthro scientist, was ready as well, her clothes stripped away from her leaving her in nothing but a ripped open lab coat. She growled and bit at him, trying hard to get free while Amy started going limp, losing all hope quickly.

--------

Silvia nearly gagged as his tongue entered her mouth and began to explore. She tried to keep her tongue away from his and wiggle away from the kiss but was powerless to do anything and to scared to defy ihim. She did not want to be snapped in half.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark looks at the anthro scientist. "I shound be thanking you for being me onto this ship, if it wasn't for you and your team, I wound have never have so much fun." Dark said as he slams one of his tentcles into the anthro scientist's pussy, letting out a small moan. Dark looked back at Amy. "Are you giving up, seeing that there is nothing else you can do?" Dark asked Amy.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Amy's eyes filled with tears as Dark spoke to her and she struggled a little more, but not much. "I..I dont know whats happening...Im confused and tired, they tattooed me and drugged me and now your going to do things to me...I..I dont know what to do." She said on the verge of a small breakdown. The Anthro scientist moaned and struggled as her pussy was violated. "M-Monster...I cant wait t-to dissect you!" she growled defiantly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly released her from the kiss and stepped back and released her all together. "Strip off your clothes like a common whore. Try to scream, try to refuse, try to fight back, and I will eat you alive, little bitch," he growled.