Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"This? This is a cock, silly. You use it to fuck things. Like you, fucking Amy's mouth. Or her ass. Not her pussy though. I want that for myself," Alex giggled. "Who knows...? Maybe I'll even let you use that on me.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma chuckles as he moved her so she was bent over. He spread her pussy and thrusts into her, "heh well your tighter then I expected. Husband doesn't satisfy you in bed?" he asked as he thrusts into her hard and rough.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Agatha poked it experimentally and gasped as she felt pleasure surge through her. "Even...even you mistress?" Agatha moaned, looking up at Alex, clearly lusting for her. Her mind was being over filled with lust, and she couldnt even stop moaning as she held her new cock in both hands, drooling a little as she stared at her sexy mistress.

-------------

The woman moaned and whimpered in fear and lust as she was bent over backwards, and moaned shamefully when she felt his fingers spreading open her dripping flower. She pleaded something from behind her gag before gasping and crying out very loudly as she was fucked hard and rough. It was true, she wasnt used to being fucked so hard anyone, and Akuma's member was huge! She choked back pained cries and lustful groans as the pain she felt slowly turned to insane pleasure. She blushed hard and, her eyes streaming tears as she shook her head, denying Akuma's words, but her body told the truth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh? You want to fuck me? Hmmm....Okay, I'll let you fuck me, but first, we have to play a little game," Alex grinned. "Lay down. On your back." Once Agatha did so, she would see her mistress pace around her, before raising up her foot and hovering it above her new, erect cock. "First question, when did you realize you prefer ladies?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma chuckles as he pounds her pussy harder, "your eyes say no but your pussy says yes and if it had vocal cords it would be screaming for more" he said as he thrusts deeper, hitting her g-spot. "Just let go and become mine and you will feel pleasure your husband could never give you" he said as the tentacle pulls out of her mouth.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Agatha did as she was asked and would wince when the foot came to hover over her new cock. "I-I dont know, I was always kind of that way." She said softly with a bright blush. "I think...if I had to pick a time, it would be back in medical school...a one night fling with a girl named Jane."

-----------

The woman moaned and gasped as he fucked her, shaking her head, denying his words. When he allowed her to speak she moaned loudly and panted. "I...I cant...Ahhh! I have...children...I have... a hu-Uhhhh!" She cried out as she came closer to her orgasm. "Feels...Oh my god....so...so good..." She moaned, unable to stop herself. She blushed hard after she realized what she had said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The foot moved down and gently played with Agatha's new, alien cock. "I see....Each question you answered, I will touch you in a different way, until you're fucking my tight cunt. Now, next question...What did Jane look like and how old were you two when you fucked?"
"Ahhhh! Oh god! I always wondered what it would be like to have a cock..." She moaned as the foot played with her throbbing member. Precum slipped out of the tip. "We were...ahhh...sixteen! Sh-she had long blonde hair, green eyes, B cups...we were just kids." she moaned, wanting more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh? Happy to help, darling," Alex smiled, the foot of the beautiful woman stroking the tower of flesh. "Oh? How sweet." The Xeno lifted her foot and crouched down, now stroking the cock with a single digit, knowing just where to touch and please it. "Now, tell me who else have you slept with? Tell me about all those beautiful women..."
"Oh, I'm learning so much about you," Alex chuckled, before taking the cock into her mouth, sucking on Agatha and letting her experience a new form of pleasure she had ever felt.