Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Akuma smiles, "I'm here to please you" he said and pushes her inside and rips off her clothes and massages her breasts, "mmmm so soft"
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
She screams as she is pushed indoors and has her nightgown torn off, exposing her naked body beneath, already wet with arousal from her masturbation. "Ahhhh, let go of me you pervert!" She screams as he massages her soft breast, her nipple quickly hardening. She then pulls away as hard as she can and slaps him across the face.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma's head turned around in a 360 motion, "ohhh head rush" he said as his tentacles wrap around her and he sucks on her breasts.
The OCA
She pales in horror as Akuma's head twists all the way around, and screams as loudly as she can when she feel the tentacles slithering up her body, and then sucking on her large, soft breasts. Luckily the door had shut behind Akuma when he came in, but if she kept screaming like this then someone would hear and come to investigate or call the police.

Meanwhile, the Milf in his arms struggled and groaned, still screaming when she could, blushing madly as her nipples hardened under the suction, her pussy, which was already damp from her incomplete masturbation, was now growing aroused again despite her terror.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One of Akuma's tentacle thrusts into her mouth, keeping her quiet as he sucks on her breasts. He moves his hand Dow and begins to finger her hard. Two of his tentacles came off of his back and starts to form into two of him, "get the other two and break them" Akuma said before going back to sucking on the womans breasts after they nodded and left.
The OCA
The woman watches this all in complete horror, screaming behind her gag, trying to escape as hard as she could. But the restraints, he tentacles, the fear, the lack of choice, the sucking on her hard nipples, the rough fingering of her dripping wet pussy, it was all too much, she was getting very turned on, and blushed very hard at that, knowing how shameful it was to be raped and enjoy, especially by some strange monster. Still, she could not hold back a soft moan, which only made her blush even harder and struggle more fiercely as she attempted to deny her bodies desires.

(We will do the others one at a time)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I did. And she is quite sensitive isn't she," she giggled, before grabbing Agatha into a kiss. "Hey Agatha...How about I show you a special little trick? How would you like to use a big, strong cock, and make Amy suck on it like a baby with a pacifier?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha accepted the kiss with a smile and was saddened when it ended quickly. She tilted her head in confusion when he spoke and asked, "What, you mean like a dildo?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, silly. Like this." Alex placed her hand on Agatha's clit, rubbing it, before pulling back, leaving a silver slime on her. It then began to morph and change, becoming and two sided dildo in a way, with one side going into Agatha, and the other sticking out, like a cock. "What do you think?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha moaned as her clit was rubbed and then began to gasp and cry out. "Ahhh, ahhhh!" She moaned before the dick sprouted out of her, going deep inside her as well. She held it in both hands, drooling a little. "Ahh, mistress...what...what is this.." She moaned, though she looked down at it with a mix of fear, confusion, and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)