Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex would go back to ask his scientists friends if there was any sign of the other Xeno, or the strange monster he had fought twice already. If not, he would go back into his anger management room, awaiting any sort of news of any dilemma. If he was not reached at all though, he would eventually step out, after many hours, to visit Amy and perhaps help her birthing process along.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma chuckles and let's the slugs and worms molest Katy and Sleen. He walks over to the two girls he stole and smiles at them
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"We are working on something, dont you worry." The scientist's said to Alex. "Try not to stress yourself too much over it, we are taking care of the situation." They would have nothing else to tell him. Amy would still be in her room, moaning softly in Agatha's arms as the human played with her milk filled tits. Her stomach was only slightly larger today.

--------------

The two girls on the bed were hugging each other in their sleep. They had agreed to become Akuma's slaves as long as he didnt eat them or kill them. The little cat loli's were currently worn out from their first sex ever, and were cutely intertwined and asleep, naked of course. Akuma could play with them, continue with Katt and Sleen who were moaning and crying out as they were fucked, or go out as previously planned to get another girl at another location.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckles as he left. He flys away searching for more prey, "oh I do hop I find a slutty milf" he said as he flew around
The OCA
As Akuma flies along the roof of the ship, appearing as a black dot in the simulated blue sky, he finally comes over a the residential area. The Area was split into two sections, the human section and the Anthro section. He could choose from any of those two to descend to find his milf or anything else he could spot as he stalked the shadows of the brightly covered residential units.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma smiles as he circles above the residential area like a hawk. He hopes to find MILFS who's husbands don't satisfy them. That way he could please them to the point that they would beg for him to kidnap them.
The OCA
Alex let out an angry growl but simply nodded in the end. "Thank you for doing this, my friend. If there is anything I can do to repay you, tell me, and I will do my best." With that said, the alien left, keeping his anger in control for now as he returned to Amy and Agatha, putting on a face of happiness as he turned into his female form and decided to surprise Agatha with a butt grope.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma would spend awhile looking around the suburbs, jumping into bushes, flying over houses, but being careful not to be seen. From his scouting he would find a few hopeful prospects. He found three human women, all in houses that stood in a row.

(From right to left) There was a newly wed wife, she had no children yet, meaning she wasnt a literal milf and she was younger than the other two. Then there was an older woman with three children. She seemed content in her home, but some letters in her mailbox revealed that her husband was away from the ship for several months, and she had spent many of those months alone, bottling away her sexual desire. Then there was a younger wife with one child, whose husband was around but Akuma could almost smell her sexual dissatisfaction.

There were also three Anthro's of interest. The first was a wife with one child, but her husband had passed away, leaving her alone. Luckily her child was already an adult, she had him when very young, and was alone and lonely at her house.

The next was a newly wed preganant wife, which would make her easy to catch. Also, though she was not dissatisfied with her husband, her baby had kept her from having sex in awhile and her husband was actually quite a novice at making love, though she had only ever made love with him, so she didnt know better, unless Akuma wanted to teach her the ways of true pleasure.

Lastly, a divorced wife with several children out of the house. Now she just sits at home and counts the flowers in her small garden wilt, thinking she will soon follow.

Akuma could pick from any of them, even their children as well, at his leisure. They were all in their houses doing some menial task or another.

---------

Agatha moaned as her butt was groped and smiled as she kept massaging Amy's huge tits. "Ahh mistress." she moaned softly. "Did you impregnate her again? She is so sensitive when you do that, even the littlest touch can make her purr like a kitten." She said happily as Amy withered and moaned in her arms, helpless against the pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma smiles as he lands infront of the blonde haired milf (http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=500687). He smiles and knocks on the door. After getting her he would go for the other two he saw
The OCA
(Assuming Akuma isnt in beast form...)

The wife opened the door and looked at Akuma with a trivial expression. "Can I help you sir?" she asked, seemingly bored and annoyed by his sudden appearance. He could smell the scent of sex inside, she had been masturbating and he had interrupted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)