Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Akuma's tentacles thrusts into their mouths faster and cum, filling them with his spores. The tentacles rub them faster til they cum. After their orgasm Akuma change his form back to his original form.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
The girls coughed and spat as their mouths were filled suddenly with spores, but couldnt help but swallow most of it. They then cried out and arched their back beautifully, their pussies twitching and almost spraying juices as they came for the first time ever. The two girls were so exhausted after that that they fell to the floor and passed out in each others arms. They were adorable, and if raised by Akuma they would grow up to be perfect sex slaves. Akuma would hear someone coming. The girls had been in the ride for too long and someone was coming in to see if they were alright. Akuma could escape now, with the girls, and afterward could still visit the other locations for more prey.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With Angela nice and nearing her birthing, he left. He would choose to visit Amy and would attempt to impregnate her with something to help Rhona with her problem.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma picks up the two girls and carries them out. He flys away from the location and heads home. He landed and walks in before walking to Kat and Sleens room, "honeys I'm home" he said and places the girls on the bed
The OCA
"Master?" Angela moans as he leaves, sad that he didnt want to spend more time with her. Amy was with Angela still moaning and kissing each other softly on the bed, the slugs still pleasuring them, locked on to their nipples, clits, and G spots, vibrating and sucking slowly, keeping them constantly horny and making them very tired, which was why they were doing such softcore kissing and rubbing instead of full fledged fucking.

--------

Sleen and Katt were in the corner, leaned up against the wall, both panting, their pussies wet and dripping, their stomach looking very pregnant. "Ahhh..." Sleen moaned in welcome. They were both about to give birth, apparently they had been pleasuring each other in order to speed up the process but were now to tired and too pregnant to continue. If Akuma wanted, he could pleasure one or the other to birth their spawn and then use that spawn to either capture new prey, or torture and play with the slaves he already had. The neko girls were still passed out and snuggled into each other on the bed cutely when they were placed down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex stopped and kissed Angela's head. "I promise I will be back soon, my love." HE kissed her once more, with more passion, before leaving her.

With a single thought, the slugs on Amy's body slithered off and onto Rhona. This doubled the pleasure the human felt, giving her one of many orgasms most likely. Alex walked over to his kitten and embraced her, kissing her lips and holding her, lifting her up from the bed, in his arms. "Hello, slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Was waiting for Mr. E, but looks like he doesnt want to post for now, also, do you mean Rhona? Agatha and Amy are the ones with the slugs)

Agatha gasped as the slugs crawled onto her and began to pleasure her even more. "Ahhh master! Im going to lose my mind!" she cried out, cuming the next minute afterward. Amy purred as he walked over to her and embraced her, nuzzling and licking him as he lifted her up off the bed, curling up as much as she could into his chest. She was adorable, the spitting image of Silvia, but completely innocent and sex crazed. "Masta!" she said happily when he called her slut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma smiles and his tentacles wrap around Katt and Sleen. He smiles as they start to rub their pussies and breasts, "Oh I did miss you two" He said as the tentacles thrust into their pussies.
The OCA
(Oh there you are! Here is your post)

Sleen and Katt both cried out weakly when they were picked up, but did not, could not resist. Their cunts both dripped as they were stimulated, Katt's nipples actually creating milk due to her preganancy, though Sleen was too young to produce her own delicious milk. They both moaned as they were rubbed and then cried out and began panting and gasping when he thrust into them. Each thrust added to their pleasure, and only a few thrusts later both of the cat girls were cumming and sparing their juices, and their stomach seemed to grow just slightly. Akuma wouldnt have to work too hard now to make them cum a few more times and give birth.

(What did you impregnate them with? Was it slugs and worms or something else?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...So many of them, so hard to remember names. Sorry))

Alex smiled and covered her face with kisses, groping and slapping her sweet, large tits. Her spores shook and tingled her body as he practically threw her back onto the bed. He then got on top of her and kissed her lips, rubbing his naked cock against her cunt. "Slutty cock-loving slut," he whispered between kisses.