Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex kept kissing her and stretched his hand down to her. It changed, the palm opened up, revealing another mouth, complete with teeth and a tongue. The second mouth began to tease her pussy as two tentacles moved out of his chest and began to suck on her tits.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The spores spill out of their pussies, unable to actually enter them while they remain virgins. There was another way for Akuma to infect them, he could make them swallow the spores instead, which would have the same effect and leave them with their virginities.

The two cute cat girls moaned and cried out as he continued to pleasure their loli bodies, making the shake and arch as he gave them pleasure they had never felt before. Soon they were both panting and moaning in delight as they began to reach their orgasm, though they didnt know what to expect, since it would be their first climax ever.

--------------------

Angela gaped softly as he continued to kiss her and began to lick her pussy and suck on her milk filled breasts. Her nipples soon hardened and released their thick, sweet milk into the sucking tentacles. Her pussy soon grew very damp from the attention. She began to open her eyes and moaned even louder when she saw her master kissing her, though she still seemed half asleep.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckles as he thrusts his tentacles into their mouths, "suck them and I'll give you more pleasure" he said as the tentacles move alittle.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
The Loli girls obeyed him and began to suck the tentacles as they were pleasured. They were close to cumming, so Akuma could either bring them to their first climax ever or he could hold off for a moment so that this would last longer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moved so his cock was aligned with her pussy. With a smile on his face he rubbed his erection against her cunt as his mouth-hands placed themselves on her tits and sucked on them. He kissed her once more as he began to fuck her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Uhhh, master..." Angela moaned softly when he stopped kissing her, crying out when she felt his cock began to rub and push into her slick folds. "M-Master, the baby-" She moaned when he thrust into her, masking her cry with his lips as he cut her off by kissing her. Her muffled moans and cries filled the air as he began to push in and out of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckles as he stops pleasing them and thrusts the tentacles into their mouths faster. Akuma would tease them by bringing them close to orgasming and quickly stop before they cum.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
The girls gagged and coughed around the tentacles in their mouths, moaning and crying out as they were teased and pleasured to the brink of orgasm, and then left alone for a couple of minutes before the teasing began again. By the third time this happened the girls were in tears again, but this time not out of fear, but out of want for pleasure. If they could talk, they would plead with him to stop, not knowing what an orgasm was after all, and would beg to be left free. What they really wanted was to cum, but even they didnt know that, not until they came themselves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he promised, not actually pushing in the hard shaft, merely teasing her with it. The spores in her body shook and rocked with ecstasy as his hands and mouth pleasured the mouse, licking at her tits, squeezing them, and kissing her lips. The combined power would soon make her orgasm, helping the child along to birth. "Cum, my cute little slut. Cum for your master."
Angela moaned and did as he ordered, cumming soon after. Her nipples began to leak sweet milk, and she kissed back more passionately as he continued to pleasure her. He could feel his spawn growing in her stomach. Soon he would have a restrainer to use to hold his females, pleasure them for hours, torture them however he wished, or even use it as a trap to capture new slaves if the scientists would let him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)