Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
(ok thanks for telling me and I'll post in the other)

Akuma smiled as he filled Sleen and pulled out of her. He looks at her stomach and rubbed it. Soon His Xeno spawn will be born.

The tentacles in Kat thrusts harder and cums filling Kat and the spawn. The tentacles pull out and Akuma chuckled as he walked out of the room and locks the door.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Alex left the two girls to be pleasured by the slugs for the next half hour, experiencing a sort of 'high' from the sex. She turned into her male form and walked over Mary. He intended to bring her to the pod for cleaning, then visit Angela, and finish up by visiting Rhona.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sleen cries out sharply as she is filled with his cum yet again, and moans softly in the aftermath of it, lying on the bed like how Akuma had left her, groaning softly when he rubbed her distended stomach. Even Kat couldnt take the brutal fucking and when at last she was filled, her eyes rolled back and she passed out, never having been fucked with four cocks before, two in each hole. Her belly was also pleasantly pregnant now as well, and when Akuma left, she would remain on the floor in the puddle of cum he had left her in. He would have to wash his new sluts eventually, he could even find another girl and impregnate her with a pleasure sack, which would clean, pleasure, sensitize, and help to break new and old slaves alike. It was all up to what Akuma wanted to do, he could wait for them to wake up again, or he could go hunting, after all, Alex had a Harem of eight girls or more, at least before Akuma stole two of them.

----------

Amy and Agatha withered and moaned against each other on the bed, kissing and licking one another automatically as they were pleasured for the next half hour, passing out at the end from all the pleasure. Mary was pleasantly asleep in her bed after having given birth. The pleasure Sack was on the wall, seeming smaller and shriveled since it had not been fed for awhile. If Alex presented the sack with the sleeping blue beauty, it would open up and take her into it once more, but only on Alex's command.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would take Mary into his arms and hold her up to the sack. The creature would come to life as he gave her to it, ordering it to clean her, but gently, wanting to see if it could keep her awake as it worked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mary moaned softly as she was picked up. "Mmm, master..." she moaned softly in her sleep. When he held her up to the sack it opened up and took her into itself gently, leaving only her face exposed, the rest of her cradled in its translucent sack. It then began to clean her, its spongy tentacles appearing and washing her body, rubbing her in a pleasuring way as it excreted its patterned slime. "Ahhh...mas...master..." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at Mary as she was cleaned, and stretched his neck up to peck her lips as she laid sleeping in the alien's grip. With that done, he began to walk off to visit Rhona. As he walked, his expression became sadder and angrier, remembering what had happened to her and how it was his fault. Once there, he would ask one of the scientists if there was any progress with her.
Akuma walks outside and locks up the place before growing wings and taking off. He was gonna search for a new slave to assist him in breaking them. Maybe he should kidnap a scientist so she can help the other two give birth.
The OCA
"Master..." Mary moaned one last time as he kissed her and, and would then begin to wither and pant in the alien's pleasuring grasp.

Rhona was the same, and they had made no progress with her. They were still waiting for Alex's previous plan, where he would create a Xeno spawn that would purify her blood.

---------

Akuma had a large ship to choose from, and he could take as many slaves as he thought he could get away with. He could go to the ships mall to see if there were any young women shopping that would catch his attention, or he could go to the residential areas and search some houses for a milf, or anything really. He could go to the in ship amusement park, if he wanted another loli for himself, or go to the pools to spy on some bikinis. And if he wanted a doctor he could go to the ship hospital to find one, but if he still wanted a scientist, he could head back to the labs...but Alex was there, and the scientist were much more guarded than regular civvies.

Luckily, Akuma could choose to abduct several girls from different locations if he wanted to, but it was best that if he did choose more than one place to search, the labs should be the last place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma smiles and heads for the amusment to get another Loli. Afterwards he will head for the pools then get a milf. He was gonna enjoy himself.
The OCA
Arriving at the amusement park, Akuma would find many delicious Loli's to hunt. The park was full of them. All the Xeno needed now was to choose and begin the hunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)