Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Alright...I'll calm down..." Alex sighed. He then sighed and walked around the room, pacing as he tried to think of a plan. Suddenly, he had it! All of a sudden, he turned himself into a liquid, and began jumping around, looking even the smallest cracks. Even the smallest cracks would do, and in his liquid form, he would probably be immune to the gas.
"Cease your attempt at escape. If you do not then we shall harm Silvia and yourself." The voice was cold and rang true. Still, the grate that the food used to get in and out was still a way out for him. If Alex could reach it up at the top of his cell then he may be able to escape...though at what cost. "If you want to see her then we can bring her to you." The voice added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was about to make a jump to it, but stopped. He slowly turned back into his normal human boy form and looked at the window. "Take me to her! Now." He and Silva would escape this place. He swore it.
"We can not. But we can take her to you." The voice said. A few minutes passed and suddenly the secret door slid open, for just a second, just long enough to jettison a naked woman into the center of the "cage" It was Silvia, naked, a painful tattoo both inked and seared into her right butt cheek. She was trembling for fear and cold and as she tried to stand it became fairly obvious that she was drugged, her pupils were dilated, she was sweating despite her cold and her limbs would tremble when she moved them. She slowly got to her knees and looked at Alex and her eyes became wide. She made a sort of noise, like a cross between a terrified gasp and whimper and her eyes filled with tears. She began to crawl towards the hidden door, moving slowly as if suffering atrophy, and began to claw at the fabric that covered it. "N-No...He-Help..m-me.." She whimpered softly, her voice so silent it almost made no sound at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex let out a dark growl and sighed in angst. "Silvia...Silvia, I doubt they will help you. It is only you and I now, my dear," he stated. He then walked over to the wall as wall and placed his hand on it, taking slow deep breaths. He then looked at her, and noticed she was drugged and tattoo like an animal. How dare they treat his toy like this? He slowly leaned down and looked Silvia in the eyes, and whispered. "We will escape, Silvia. I swear it."
"We can hear you." The voice said and Silvia only seemed to become more frightened. "Please use this female however you like, if she wish, more will be supplied. Males can also be supplied on your request." Silvia looked up at the glass pleadingly and was rewarded with her worst fear. "This female came to us and told us about you, allowing your capture as well as your own, she attempted to have you arrested." At that point the blood in her face drained away and she could not even look at Alex. "Her life means little, do as you wish."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her and his eyes flashed red. He then looked at the mirror, and then Silvia once more. He bended down to look at her and his eyes seemed to look into her soul, with hate. "We'll talk about this later. Stand up," he ordered harshly.

((I'm going through a real shit storm in my life right now, so if...I don't post on here for a long time....Sorry))
(NP buddy)

Silvia trembled and began to get to her feet. She groaned as her drugged body tried to obey her terrifying master. She clawed at the fabric on the wall, trying to stay balanced until finally she was standing, her legs and arms trembling as she leaned against the wall, hardly standing at all. She seemed on the verge of panic and tears as she looked at Axle's feet. What had she dont to deserve this?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Look at me..." he ordered. "You betrayed me, and now look at where we are. Perhaps if you had obeyed me earlier this would not be happening," the dark voice said. He then looked up and stared at the ceiling. "All these species...all these lives...." he mumbled, before suddenly becoming angry. "On the ground! On all four! Show your ass before me!" he roared. "Your virginity ends now."
"N-No...please...Im..s-sorry.." Silvia begged softly, unable to stand any longer, falling to her knees. "Please...Master Alex....I didnt mean for...this to happen." She said, dazed and woozy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)