Join our server on Discord

Opinions for Kandlin- The great hidden artist!
First of... WHAT THE HELL DOES ZONE HAVE TO DO WITH KANDALIN?!?!?!

Second... you mean he's FINALLY gotten off his ass and DREW something NEW?!?!?! Ok... it's raining frogs now.
Be quiet, Waru, unlike many of the artists here, he does not live to appease us with a steady flow of pics, but instead draws whatever and whenever he wants. Frankly, I respect him for it. So many Artists say they're not going to care about public oppinion and just draw whatever, and then end up taking requests left and right and apologizing for not drawing in over a month, and apologize for not fulfilling a request within a week. Kandlin sticks to his principles, which is a lot more than I can say for myself... and about half the people here :?
that's not what i was trying to approach, Jodan.

I meant that I was kinda shocked that Zone, after almost ONE YEAR of artistic absense, has decided to emerge and decide to pick up the mouse/pen/pencil, and use them/it for artisttic purposes again.
Oh, sorry 'bout that. What do you mean though, you're shocked he picked the Zone? Why might that be, may I ask?
To avoid further confusion and unneeded arguments:

Apparently there is an artist called "Zone" who has been inactive for quite some time. This thread got a good deal off-topic somewhere above. This is not about why Kandlin's art is posted here or there.
Then allow me to get back onto topic....

I STILL think that if he's gonna criticize his own work (Kandalin), he should say it as HIMSELF, not somebody else... Nobody should be ashamed to say what they have to about their own work. Take me for example... If I spot something wrong with a painting or drawing I've done, I'll say it positively.

That's another thing he should do, criticize himself POSITIVELY (in other words... he should think like/say it as, "I should've made Gatomon's inner ears pink", instead of "Her ears should be pink on the inside. WHAT GIVES?!?!")
SPAM WARNING! *SIRENS SIRENS!*

this is the first time i have gone threw this topic all the way really and i have to say you people took a left out into nowhere for a moment. This really should go into the random chat secton or be locked. no more spam or i will do either or.

*clears throat* grate artist, whish he where here rite now. *sigh*

Ryoku
I seen this wicked Amy Rose Tentacle pic in TDK's yahoo group done by a guy named Kandalin Jr or Kandlin Jr, either way, if it was the Kandalin were talking about in this topic I will say this.

YOUR A FUCKING GOD KANDALIN! YOUR A VERY WICKED ARTIST!!!!

thank you, good day.