Join our server on Discord

Opinions for Kandlin- The great hidden artist!
Last I heard he's NOT coming to the board... He's a very shy artist, and not very confident in his abilities. Also, he doesn't like requests or hints of what to draw next, he's always very in tune with his own creative mind. He won't even give out his Email.
*whistles*

cool.....a mysterious artist....it's ashamed he's shy and not very confident of his abilities, I think his work is just wonderful.
Yep, and I think we all know what happens when we toss a very talented artist into the DaD hyena pit... ;)
Jodan has made a point there, better not taint this creative mind. Let him do what he feels like doing, it worked well so far.
Yeah, and I believe thats what boss reo was getting at when he was talking about Hazan...

god damnit this guys art is cool (I know I said that before) but I love Jade from Jackie Chan and I've never seen her in hentai before so it kicks ass lol.
Shy huh? That a shame. Oh well, his art is still loved here. And maybe Red can updates us with new works of his after taking his premission. he can post'em right here too.
Jodan Wrote:Last I heard he's NOT coming to the board... He's a very shy artist, and not very confident in his abilities. Also, he doesn't like requests or hints of what to draw next, he's always very in tune with his own creative mind. He won't even give out his Email.

Is that lack of confidence why he is badmouthing his own work? In the galleries I kept seeing very negative comments on those pictures from someone calling himself Kandlin. Is the artist attacking his own work, or is this an imposter? Pardon my ignorance on this, I'm more of a lurker and I haven't been keeping up with things here.

Flamedramon is too short and you screwed up on Viper's hair. Needs more local light in the thight too. What a hack.

hmph.. screwed up on Misty's hip and Gatomon should have more of a core shadow. Missed Gatomons pink ears too. what a hack

Ok, could this be anymore sad. Next time try using referance so you don't screw so much up on ExVeemon's head so much. Bad perportion too
Nope that was him... what a kidder, eh? He's extreamly self-critical.
Ya know... he could say "I" instead of "you".

Granted, he did screw up on the placement of Misty's vulva... but instead of portraying somebody else, he should say "I" instead of "You" if he gonna criticize his own work.

Doesn't he know that "you're your OWN worst critic."? He'll end up losing that artistic spirit if he's not careful. granted, I critiseize my own work as well... but mor in the lines of supportive criticism, NEVER negative.

Anyways, I've seen FEW or NO artists who can draw characters with MROE than one style (Empty has his own style, Akadama Ya draws semi his own style, and Kthanid MAY draw many characters from many series, but it's all ONE style... speaking of Kthanid... WHERE THE HELL IS HIS SITE?!?!)

The only other Artist I can think of that can draw in more than one style is... Zone... and he hasn't done anything new in a year or two
Actually, Zone has some new stuff. he did one update at Christmas, and a lineart of Sally with SuperSonic about this time last month.
Wait, who is this Zone guy? I want to see some sonic art please! lol