Join our server on Discord

.hack// RP
Well, I was planning on starting a .hack// role play on the site and I first wanted to know how many people know about the game, anime, manga, the back story, etc. so that I know how much information to put in the first post. (I don't want it to be too lengthy if it doesn't have to be...) I also wanted to get a general idea on how many people would be interested in playing. I would like a minimum of 6 and since new players join "The World" everyday, I figure if someone wanted to join later, then they could. So, what do you all think? Does a .hack// role play sound like a good idea or what?? ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I only know about the .hack// animes, but I will join
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I had once the idea of an hack// rp but I didn't know either how many knew about hack. I know a lot about hack//, I have four hack// games, I have watched hack//sign and I started to watch hack// legend of twilight. so if you start a hack// rp, I'll definately join >:3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Only if it's just like the game will I get in, cause that's the only experience I have, THEN I only played infection (the first one right?) and THEN didn't finish it! But, it's still badass, so I'm still in.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Yeah, the RP will tend to be more like the game than the anime or anything else and will also take place after the events of .hack//G.U. CC Corp decides to shut down R:2 after the AIDA problem and the release of Cubia, but after a while, they decide to try again because they figure that the third time's the charm, and thus they release "The World R:3". So, you don't have to know too much. I plan on posting information about the jobs that are available (Twin Blade, Edge Punisher, Harvest Cleric, etc.) and about the different races that are now available (Lei Tribe, Ya Tribe, Tu Tribe, etc.) And yes, if you join, you can have a beast character like Sirius here:

[Image: Image:Sirius.png]

I'm glad people are acknowledging this and I'd be even happier if more people got interested. So, if you're interested, please post here!! =3

The OCA
yup me ish interested. me ish eager already. seriously x3 besides I am a huge hack// fangirl x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Since the profile will probably be the most challenging part, how about we go ahead and do those for the ones who definitely know they are playing. Here's how it should look (this one is mine):

Username: Hakatsu
PC: Administrator, Sage Palace Emperor, Epitaph User (Gorre), Guildmaster
Race: Human
Physical Description: Fairly tall, about 5'10" and very slim. He has shoulder length light green hair and sky blue eyes. He wears white pants with a pale green stripe on the left leg and a white overcoat with golden buttons--a symbol of power as an administrator. Underneath the overcoat, he wears a plain white button-up shirt and a blue ascot. He also wears elegant, white boots with no laces visible.
Personality: Although he is bestowed with a lot of power as head administrator at CC Corp, he doesn't really abuse it. He prefers to spend his time experimenting with the system in order to make "The World R:3" even better. He is kind of insane, but very humorous and very outgoing--a person who is easy to get along with.
Guild: VEGA
Guild Level: 10
Level: 50
Job: Flick Reaper
Weapon: Anomalous Scythe (Lv. 50)
Customization: Data Upset (3 slots)
-Has a chance to paralyze the enemy; Has a chance to prevent the enemy from using items, healing spells, attack spells, and arts.
Armor: Noise Protection (Lv. 50)
Customization: System Fragmentation (3 slots)
-Has a 10% to absorb damage taken as both HP and SP; Increases evasion rate.
Accessory: Geomancer's Ring (Lv. 50)
Customization: Area Carving (3 slots)
-Allows the wearer to change the landscape of an area (can only be used outside of battle)
Skills: Wicked Strike, Lotus Flower, Reaper's Touch, Heavenly Wheel, Preservation of Authority, Pha Repth, Rip Maen
Awakening: Avatar

I know it is an extremely large amount of info, but this allows you to be as creative as you like. There are probably a lot of things that you don't understand, so I'm going to explain each field.

Username- This can be whatever you want, as long as you don't take the name of another character (as if that would happen).

PC- This field describes what special titles your PC holds or what makes your PC special. Here's a list of titles for you:
Average: Suggests that you're just a regular player.
Player Killer: Suggests that you kill other players for fun, paritcularly noobs.
Player Killer Killer: Suggests that you kill Player Killers for justice.
Chaotic Player Killer: Suggests that you are stronger than the average Player Killer.
Epitaph User: Suggests that you are able to summon an avatar in order to fight abnormal system anomalies. The avatars are: Skeith (taken), Innus (taken), Magus, Fidchell, Gorre (taken), Macha (taken), Tarvos (taken), and Corbenik (taken). I would like it if everyone took on the burden of being an Epitaph User until they are all used up.
Guildmaster: Suggests that you are the master of a guild.
Demon/Holy/Sage Palace Emperor: Suggests that you are the emperor of the Demon, Holy(taken), or Sage(taken) Palace in the Lumina Cloth arena.
Administrator: Suggests that you work for CC Corp as an administrator (only me and someone else I have already chosen)
Other: If you can think of another one, feel free to add it.

Race- What race you are in the game.
Human: Do I really have to explain this one?
Ya Tribe: They are large, boar-like creatures. They tend to be extremely powerful and have high HP, but almost no magical resistance.
Lei Tribe: They are about the same size as humans and tend to look like anthropomorphic cats, dogs, foxes, wolves, or, in some cases, jackals. They are very agile, but don't have a high defense.
Tu Tribe: They look like short, fat, little dogs or cats. They are extremely gifted in magic, but have almost no physical defense.
Physical Description: What you look like.
Personality: How you act.

Guild- What guild you are in (you can be in more than one) (all Epitaph Users will eventually be in the VEGA guild, but don't worry about that now)
Guild Level: What level your guild is at (Levels 1-10) (since you're starting out at a low level, let's keep any guilds created either Level 1 or 2)

Level- What your character's level is (limited to levels 1-20).

Jobs- What job you perform in the game.
Twin Blades: Use dual swords and equip light armor.
Adept Rogues: Have the ability to use all weapons, but they don't level up as fast which means they only have a couple of skills per weapon (Adept Rogues start off using only dual swords and must take the Job Extension quest in order to be granted another weapon, so keep an eye open). They also equip heavy armor.
Edge Punishers: Use broadswords and equip heavy armor.
Lord Partizans: Use lances and equip heavy armor.
Harvest Clerics: Use staffs and equip robes.
Shadow Warlocks: Use floating books called grimoires and equip robes.
Flick Reapers: Use scythes and equip heavy armor.
Tribal Grapplers: Use gauntlets and equip light armor.
Blade Brandiers: Use swords and equip light armor.
Steam Gunners: Use bayonets and equip light armor.
Macabre Dancers: Use fans and equip light armor.

Weapon- What weapon your character uses. (The level of your weapon has to be equal to or lower than your character's level)

Armor- What armor your character has equipped. (Same thing as your weapon)

Accessory- What accessory your character has equipped. (Same thing as your weapon)
To find a list of weapons, armor, and accessories, visit www.gamefaqs.com and look up .hack//G.U. for the PS2. Check the walkthroughs for item lists or make up the weapons, armor, and accessories yourself, which I would prefer.

Customizations- Add effects to your weapons, armor, and accessories. They take up slots in your equipment. (Lv. 1-50 equipment has 1 slot, Lv. 51-100 equipment has 2 slots, and Lv. 101-150 equipment has 3 slots) Depending on the effect your customizations have, please select the appropriate amount of slots for it to take up. Rare items tend to have 3 slots as well.

Skills- What skills your character possesses and can include Healing Spells (harvest clerics and macabre dancers), Attack Spells (shadow warlocks and macabre dancers), and Arts (all jobs except harvest clerics, shadow warlocks, and macabre dancers). Characters that use arts can learn healing or attack spells via scrolls (i.e. Vitality Scroll teaches Ol Repth)

Awakenings- Special attacks that can be executed in critical situations.
Beast: Increases the power and speed of all party members and prevents the enemy from counterattacking for a limited amount of time.
Demon: Allows the continuous use of skills without a SP cost for a limited amount of time.
When your guild becomes level 5 or higher:
Divine: A combonation attack made with your party that does damage based on how much your party members like you.
If you are an Epitaph User:
Avatar: Uses the power of your party members to execute a Data Drain attack on all enemies.

Please PM your profiles to me for approval. I know it's a lot, but I'm sure once everything is pulled together, it will be a very good RP.

Thank you. =3

The OCA
Come on, come on!! I need more people! Three is just not going to cut it. You know you want to join, so please, if you're interested, PM me a profile!!^^ Thank you =3

The OCA
I already did, now we just need to wait for others x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions