Join our server on Discord

doctors... life givers? or sadist's?
No, no, you misunderstood Julia dear. I mean people who cried malpractise for just about everything and the doctors becoming too scared of fucking up they don't do anything but fiddle around with thumbs up their asses. And who can blame them? If everyone would try and cash in on me for trying to do my job, I'd be pretty scared to do anything really. Again, just what I've heard.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Question 
i can see your point big. after dealing with my fair share of them i guess some dr.'s could just be afraid too do anything ... but there are thoes who are just not very caring or good at what they do too. i once had a prenatal doc tell me it would be easier to have an abortion :no: (jokingly or not i was not amused) that was my last visit with him ! fake lawsuits are wrong, but is it not worse to f around telling someone in need of help that you are doing all that can be done for them - when you know you are not .
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P