Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrrr, oooh, very cunning of you, Master..." Kristen purred out loudly, the tentacles seeming more soothing and pleasurable to the touch, but that didn't stop her tail from latching around Alex's waist, pulling her closer as she wrapped one arm around his body and kissed him deeply, while her other hand firmly grasped his stiff cock and began to rapidly jerk it, smearing the oil all over his cock as well.

"Nnnhh, like hell I am, love!" Ophanimon smirked, grasping Lillith's big tits again and pressing them down firmly as she leaned forward, kissing the demon deeply again as she resumed her thrusting, firmly pounding Lillith's ass with her new cock.

----------------

"Heheh...insatiable, just as I thought." Ereth chuckled as he slid his spent cock from Mai's cunt, quickly replacing it with a large plug to make sure none of his seed escaped, before he started teasingly rubbing his claws along Mai's giant stomach, only causing her more pleasure from the sensitivity. "How do you feel, my cum dumpster slut?" he teased, pinching Mai's belly button firmly between two fingers, having turned inside out from her giant bloating, poking outward now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-13-2011, 07:03 AM