Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
As the two kissed, Alex began to change. Suddenly, their kiss was interrupted as they were pulled into the arms of a giant Alex, though he was only about 40 feet tall, he and his cock were still good for the girls. "Ladies, its time for a rematch. I want both of you to resist and try to dominate me. Work together to make me say, 'you are my Mistresses.' I'll be doing the same, but I'll be trying to make you two say, 'You are our master.' Got it?" he asked, feeling their asses.

Lilith suddenly rose up, her legs still around her angel and kissed Ophanimon. Their large tits pushed together as their lips met and her tongue pushed into the blond's mouth.

--------------

Mai let out a muffled moaned and kept it up, going deeper as she sucked on the cock and using her tits with even more lust. Her belly was steadily growing bigger, and she couldn't resist the chance to slap it, taking a hand off her large boob and slapping it, moaning again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-28-2011, 11:26 PM