Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Hehe, pretty big for a child, yes." Refia giggled, sticking her tongue out playfully. Kristen meanwhile was taking advantage of the attention, showing off her luscious curves, but aggressively showing her sharp teeth to anyone who got too close. "Mmrr, sorry boys, I'm taken." she grinned, loving to tease all the males.

"Oh of course, love." Ophanimon nodded, gently laying the demoness down on a towel, before squirting the oil onto her soft hands and starting to massage Lillith's back nice and firmly, stroking up and down her smooth skin.

---------------

"You three are just insatiable, aren't you?" The big dragon smirked, rubbing Mai's chin gently. "I cum and cum again, and you're still hungry for more. Heheh, I know how to satisfy you all though." he chuckled, snapping his fingers, two magical clones of himself appearing, both sporting matching erections. "How's this, sluts?" he asked, picking up Mai and holding her against his beefy chest, his stiff erection grinding along her cunt while the two clones scooped up Amy and Neko, doing the same, firmly rubbing their thick cocks against the two girls' pussies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 05-28-2011, 07:31 AM