Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Let's finish this up," Lilith replied, before standing up. "Come on, girls. Let's go tell your people the good news!" Each girl then wrapped an arm around their mate, walking to the door with their lover, ending the video. When Lilith and Ophanimon exited the room first, the demon girl kissed her lover again. "You were fantastic, slut....I really did mean it though. I do love you," she admitted, hugging her.

As for Deva and Diva, both complimented Refia and Kristen, before giving them a passionate kiss.

"That was a wonderful show, girls," Alex commented, walking over. He walked over to Lilith and Angel, giving them a moment alone to talk to each other, before interrupting. "Girls, may I speak to you two back in there? There's something I wanted to do. One last nail to beat into the coffin, so that Ophanimon can truly renounce her past and embrace her future as a slut."

-----------

Mai let out muffled screams as her eyes glazed over. She wanted his sperm. Needed it. Burned with desire for it. As for Neko and Amy, the two were kissing and touching each other, becoming horny from the sounds of sex and the scent of it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 09-17-2010, 01:36 PM