Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Deva moaned and suddenly pulled away from Refia. She leaned down and kissed her nose, smiling. "Because I love you, you dirty little slut," she declared, before ordering Refia to lay down. "I want some more of those cow jugs of yours. Honestly, you have always been such a tease for men and women. Maybe when I'm done with you, I'll give you to my female servants. You'd like that, right?" she asked, as she began sucking on Refia's left breast, as her right hand squeezed and played with her other tit.

"Ahhh...Good girl. Keep licking like that and I'm going to cum!" Diva declared, before suddenly kicking her back, and pushing her on her back with her foot, if she did not struggle. "Is that what you want, bitch? To taste my cum?" If Kristen declared what her Mistress wanted to hear, she would sit on the dragon girl's face, letting her eat her out more.

As for the mothers, Lilith let out a loud scream and came hard, letting Ophanimon taste her juices. "There's a good bitch. Lick your Mistress' juices!" she ordered, before pushing her tongue deep into Angel's cunt, licking around inside of it and sucking on her clit, wanting to make her cum too.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 08-13-2010, 03:03 PM